What super cheap shyt do you do?

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Date chicks who work on restaurants and fast food joints

No bullshyt did it one time for a month and kept the receipts, it was the month where I spent less money on food

Unfortunely had to drop her cause the fat bytch wanted sex:scust:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@dtownreppin214 you ever do this?

In JCL I used to walk around people's tables after they finished eating looking for people who left their receipts. I'd go order the exact same thing they had on the receipt then walk out and flash it (pause) like I paid

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I used to get on the train and walk through the cars to the opposite end where a totally different conductor is, find a seat in a section that he has already checked tickets for.

I would take off my coat and play it off like I'm reading....in attempt to blend in with the other riders who already paid. If the conductor does indeed come back to check tickets for new riders, they usually walk right past me.

70% success rate.
Yep it’s hard to do during off peak hours but during rush hour it’s too easy to blend right in a car that’s been walked through already :mjgrin:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Where in the HELL is nikkas stealing ribeyes in produce plastic bags?

Wifey right now like, "what's so funny?" :mjlol:

You just made my morning with that laugh, dawg....
Self checkout. He said he rings in regular produce when he has organic. The machine goes by weight it can’t see what you bag. Just type in your got 3 lbs of bananas while you’re adding that exact weight of steaks. Same principle

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
ALRIGHT I DECIDED ILL KILL THIS THREAD FREE OF CHARGE..

BACK IN THE DAY I USED TO SNEAK INTO THEATERS WIT 3-4 OF MY PEOPLES AND WE’D GO INTO MOVIES AND SPLIT UP ASKIN RANDOM CATS IF WE COULD BORROW THEIR TICKET STUB CUZ WE LOST OUR OWN.. THEN WE’D GO RETURN THE STUBS FOR CASH AND COME UP FAT THAN A MUFUCCA. THE MORE WE COULD COLLECT THE MORE WE CAME UP.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
I have a little bar set up in my den area, with a pool table and stuff. Proper little hangout for my friends. On the bar i have drinks displayed like a real bar,
sort of like this with expensive liquors (smaller than this but similiar setup)
home-design.jpg

but i fill up a decantor with cheap stuff and offer that to them when entertaining.
crystal-liquor-decanter-styled-min.jpg
"nikka I asked for dusse and you gave me ice tea?"

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
WHEN I PLAYED FOR MY HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL TEAM COACH USED TO GIVE US THOSE FUNDRAISER CHOCOLATE BOXES TO SELL AT SCHOOL .. HE NEVER KEPT TRACK OF THAT SHIIT SO I USED TO SELL 3-4 BOXES BEFORE PAYIN FOR 1. RINSE AND REPEAT. SOMETIMES ID EVEN GO WIT THE HOMIES TO THE 99 CENT STORE N FILL OUR BACKPACKS WIT CANDY AND BOUNCE TO SELL THAT SHIIT AT SCHOOL AND DOUBLE UP PROFITS ... MADE SO MUCH MONEY LIKE THIS AND COPPED MAD TREE WIT THE MONEY I MADE. GOOD TIMES.

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
IF IM AT A RESTAURANT ILL USUALLY TAKE A CHOLULA BOTTLE OR SOME KINDA HOT SAUCE BOTTLE IN MY TO GO BOX .. THEM BIITCHES COST 7 BUX AT THE GROCERY STORE, FUCC THAT.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
MOST PLACES I GO, I USUALLY LOOK FOR A COUPON ONLINE FIRST .. IF I ONLY FIND SOMETHIN THATS EXPIRED ILL CHANGE THE DATE ON MSPAINT AND PRINT IT OUT

CAME UP ON A GANGA FREE SHIIT OVER THE YEARS LIKE THIS