What super cheap shyt do you do?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
SOME OTHER SHIIT I CANT REALLY SAY ON HERE BUT CAME UP RACKS ON RACKS- DOZENS THO .. HAS TO DO WIT GETTING JACKED FOR YOUR UPS PACKAGES. U CAN FILL IN THE BLANKS ON THIS ONE.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I'm in self checkout actin' bad :wow:

Ima scan some a beer and by the time you come to verify my ID, all the meat in the bag :wow:

Once I hit the pay button. I'm throwing mo shyt in the bag cause the scale is off :wow:

avacado's as limes and ringing in my organics as regular.

I didn't know people did cheap shyt frfr until I got with my ex. She would have cut containers of lotion, shampoo, bodywash etc tryna get the crumbs out them hoes. Puttin' all her food in the freezer before it went bad or even cooking everything she had then freezing it.

I steal Burt Bees all the time
Back in the gap I would eat from the deli before I checked out
I think I'm the sole reason for condoms being locked up in Walmart. I'll take a whole 36 like it was going out of style
I'll ride a whole flat until I find a QT before I pay for air lol

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
SPOTS THAT HAVE THOSE BUY 10 GET 1 FREE HOLE PUNCH CARDS.... THE SPOT DOWN THE STREET HAD THEM AND THEIR HOLE PUNCH WAS A BASIC HEART SHAPE. I BOUGHT A 2 DOLLAR HEART HOLE PUNCHER OFF EBAY AND FILLED OUT DOZENS OF CARDS LIKE THAT. HUGE COME UP. UNFORTUNATELY, THAT SPOT SWITCHED THEIR PROGRAM TO A DIGITAL APP PROGRAM, SO I GOT DONE DIRTY WIT THAT 1.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
TAKE SILVERWARE, SHAMPOO BOTTLES, LOTION, SOAP, BATHROBES, CONDIMENTS, ETC. BACK WIT ME FROM HOTELS.... THIS ONES PRETTY BASIC THO.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I buy pre-owned phones on Ebay
I usually never buy the latest model phone that's out
I download/torrent everything
Pack lunch a few days out the week
Do most minor repairs around the house myself
Trim my beard myself
Probably some other shyt I can't think of
:ehh:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
MY CAR STOPPED DRIVING AFTER 7 YEARS OF PUTTIN THAT BIITCH TO WORK.. PRETTY SURE IT NEEDED A NEW TRANSMISSION. WELL IT GOT VANDALIZED THE NEXT DAY, TOTAL LOSS.. MY INSURANCE PAID ME IN FULL FOR IT. MORE THAN WHAT I PAID.

:mjlit:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Walk almost a mile to avoid paying for parking (that's actually two miles, counting the walk back).

Kraft singles: I usually take a slice and rip it in half when I make a sandwich or burger....and save the other half.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Walk almost a mile to avoid paying for parking (that's actually two miles, counting the walk back).

Kraft singles: I usually take a slice and rip it in half when I make a sandwich or burger....and save the other half.
Covering ya plates up when you on the tollway:wow: