What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
beyond Meat just soared 20 percent in past two hours. DGLY up nearly 70%. Made of 1 rack today after selling 10% of my holdings last Friday.

Im tempted to walk outta my job. :russ:

This bull market is not real and may collapse very soon
I been battling with myself trying to figure out if I should by some puts now or not. If anything I'm gonna sell about 2 att puts at $30 so i can collect my lil premium and if i get assigned then it's something i hold long term anyways

charknicks

All Star
Daps
beyond Meat just soared 20 percent in past two hours. DGLY up nearly 70%. Made of 1 rack today after selling 10% of my holdings last Friday.

Im tempted to walk outta my job. :russ:

This bull market is not real and may collapse very soon

Thats dope, fam. I sold my Beyond Meat (well, most of it) at $150 today and of course it keeps going up AFTER I sold it. I still have a couple shares.

If you feel the market is gonna collapse, be ready to sell stocks back into your money market at anytime. Hell, depending on who your brokerage is, set a price for the stocks to sell if it comes back down to that price, just to make sure you keep your money

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm looking at BP as my best dividend stock. They just fired a bunch of employees, traditionally they been over 30$ and pay a good dividend. I'm looking for that long term growth and quarterly payments to grow my portfolio along with my other stocks.

Edit: they at $28 right now.

wongzini

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the penny stock tip, watch out for DGLY (currently trading at $2.75). They make body cams for police departments. Here’s why:

1. KCPD ordered $2.5M worth of body cams from them on Friday, and the stock went up pretty well.

2. there’s a possible bill on the table making cops legally have to wear body cams at all times.

3. Even if the bill goes nowhere, the major speculation on it, especially by reddit, will increase this stock for at least a better part of a day or two.

4. For what it’s worth, the stock soared To $20 during the Ferguson riots. The pressure from ongoing protests can really make some PD cave, and buy more police body cams as a way of police reform
:salute:

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
On the penny stock tip, watch out for DGLY (currently trading at $2.75). They make body cams for police departments. Here’s why:

1. KCPD ordered $2.5M worth of body cams from them on Friday, and the stock went up pretty well.

2. there’s a possible bill on the table making cops legally have to wear body cams at all times.

3. Even if the bill goes nowhere, the major speculation on it, especially by reddit, will increase this stock for at least a better part of a day or two.

4. For what it’s worth, the stock soared To $20 during the Ferguson riots. The pressure from ongoing protests can really make some PD cave, and buy more police body cams as a way of police reform

props on this. It’s JUMPING rn.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Thats dope, fam. I sold my Beyond Meat (well, most of it) at $150 today and of course it keeps going up AFTER I sold it. I still have a couple shares.

If you feel the market is gonna collapse, be ready to sell stocks back into your money market at anytime. Hell, depending on who your brokerage is, set a price for the stocks to sell if it comes back down to that price, just to make sure you keep your money
BYND meat just expanded to China breh. Its gonna explode.

BYND will be the next Nextflix or TSLA IMHO.

Hopefully no negative health effects are discovered.