What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
whats a good price point to get in
It's currently at $4.50. I'm in at $3.95 (damn pre market). keep your eye on it, and buy the dip if it gets close to low $4-$4.20. It's gonna go up for the next few days. NYC just passed a bill mandating body cams, and if NYC is doing it, others will surely follow.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
just missed out on NKLA :martin:

I don't do buying after 1pm, but I made a cool sum so I'll give it a go for an hour, then bail out.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
beyond Meat just soared 20 percent in past two hours. DGLY up nearly 70%. Made of 1 rack today after selling 10% of my holdings last Friday.

Im tempted to walk outta my job. :russ:

This bull market is not real and may collapse very soon

man this shyt is all over the place where you don’t know whether to sell, hold or force your own hand to buy more. Don’t even know if I can trust these “gains” or not.

feels like the market is saying fukk everything that’s going on in the world and is operating in its own bubble like its business as usual.

just imagine a week of these gains tho :ehh:

popped open Robinhood and it felt good to see shyt leveling off and thensome

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
man this shyt is all over the place where you don’t know whether to sell, hold or force your own hand to buy more. Don’t even know if I can trust these “gains” or not.

feels like the market is saying fukk everything that’s going on in the world and is operating in its own bubble like its business as usual.

just imagine a week of these gains tho :ehh:

popped open Robinhood and it felt good to see shyt leveling off and thensome
Alot of gains last week were fuled by foreign monetary funds. I know Japanese and Koren groups pumped billions last week.
Eventually when the real economic numbers come out I anticipate another crash

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
Been eating off CEQP ever since they were $4 a share and I just wanna thank the brehs in this thread :wow: