What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
It went from $9 to near $20 in 2 days. People have a decision to make. It will eventually get back into the 50s but we don't know what the rest of this year will be like, they are buying out Caesars it's an interesting time.

If you got in 2 weeks ago you already doubled your profit.
i coulda been rich offa this

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
ate real well off GE last week.

Today that bytch is crashing. Had to finally bow out. :mjcry:

If you opened today with CHK. you're eating real nice right now. I must have missed an announcement.

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the penny stock tip, watch out for DGLY (currently trading at $2.75). They make body cams for police departments. Here’s why:

1. KCPD ordered $2.5M worth of body cams from them on Friday, and the stock went up pretty well.

2. there’s a possible bill on the table making cops legally have to wear body cams at all times.

3. Even if the bill goes nowhere, the major speculation on it, especially by reddit, will increase this stock for at least a better part of a day or two.

4. For what it’s worth, the stock soared To $20 during the Ferguson riots. The pressure from ongoing protests can really make some PD cave, and buy more police body cams as a way of police reform
Just made $20 since this post :ehh:

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Already made ten grand fukking with these home loan banks that took a dive during covid

Don't wanna be greedy but I'ma hold through the summer.
Mowgli, who u fuccin with. Long time no speak to fam. Hope you're well.

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
Somebody educate me on margin balance?
If you have a margin account u get some margin added in case you need to use some extra money for a trade. You're pretty much borrowing money and I would not recommend doing this because you could get margin called if u lose money.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
CHK just went from like 42.98 to 73.40 in 2 hours.

expected to get up to 78.00 possibly 83 by closing......