What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
fukk :francis:

there are people in this game right now who are making off like thieves with this shyt :ohlawd:

I legit hope brehs threw that stimulus $ into the market. Even a few bucks like that would have you sitting on a little something this week.

Imagine if the next 4 days look like this. Some positions I felt doubtful about (like some of these cannibis companies) are starting to even out. I was prepared to take a couple of losses but not anymore.

for those brehs who threw in a coupe of stacks, it’s going to be a great summer.

everyone’s favorite Ponzi scheme is back! :russ:
if you invested in stock that were doing well before the crash you'd be eating now,

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm new to this. Could you explain what this means

My apologies for getting back so late. I had a tooth extraction and was slightly dealing with dry socket. Not fun.

What you saw in the pic was a trade in the world of “Options” that took place within the Stock Market.

To explain this very simply, I’m betting on the price of a certain stock to reach a certain price point before a certain date. This can either be a “Call” which I’m predicting the stock to go up, or I could buy a “Put” which I’m betting the price of the stock to go the opposite direction and reach a certain price point before a date.

It gets far more technical than this, but “Robinhood” makes it very simple for you to partake in this risky game.

I am far more comfortable holding shares of a company that I believe in rather than playing Options but I use “Robinhood” as moreso my fun/gambling portfolio to make some risky trades that can pay off nice. Please educate yourself further before spending any money within the market.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Three Options I ate off earlier.

- Tesla $1000 Call 6/26
- Draftkings $38 Put 6/12 (sold 60% of my contracts, other 40% is free money)
- Azul Airlines $17.5c 6/19 (still holding)

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What yall brehs think about the oil market going forward?

:jbhmm:
You got to think about how much will be used going forward. I'm guessing that they will need more planes for travel and they will need fuel. We are always at war tanks, planes, etc need fuel. Cruise ships use fuel. 18 wheelers need fuel.

It comes down to people's behavior. More people will want to get away after all of this, but at the same time a lot of people are out of work.

I really don't know man just some things to think about. I would probably go back to see how those stocks reacted and recovered from the last recession. :patrice: