What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all the fracking(oil/oil sand) penny stocks are shooting up.

I got HCR when it was 0.27

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
On the penny stock tip, watch out for DGLY (currently trading at $2.75). They make body cams for police departments. Here’s why:

1. KCPD ordered $2.5M worth of body cams from them on Friday, and the stock went up pretty well.

2. there’s a possible bill on the table making cops legally have to wear body cams at all times.

3. Even if the bill goes nowhere, the major speculation on it, especially by reddit, will increase this stock for at least a better part of a day or two.

4. For what it’s worth, the stock soared To $20 during the Ferguson riots. The pressure from ongoing protests can really make some PD cave, and buy more police body cams as a way of police reform
Bonus stock: Its competitor is AAXN. It's not a penny stock (closed at $97.27 - up 4%+), but it will definitely go up a bit, due to everything going on.

Lets eat!

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
That sum'bytch is up 228% :damn:

fukk :francis:

there are people in this game right now who are making off like thieves with this shyt :ohlawd:

I legit hope brehs threw that stimulus $ into the market. Even a few bucks like that would have you sitting on a little something this week.

Imagine if the next 4 days look like this. Some positions I felt doubtful about (like some of these cannibis companies) are starting to even out. I was prepared to take a couple of losses but not anymore.

for those brehs who threw in a coupe of stacks, it’s going to be a great summer.

everyone’s favorite Ponzi scheme is back! :russ:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Earnings this week. Found this helpful chart and thought I’d share since I know a few of these stocks have been mentioned.

I should prob pull out of AMC today, I can’t see it being good.

Breh this is what I been doing the last 5 weeks. Buying stocks before earnings comes out and basing it on how much they will over shoot earnings. Then sell on the day earnings is reported or the day after before the dip. Out of 9 stocks I bought I made big time bread each time except once. Now this isn't a perfect science of course.