Veteran
Daps

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
You’re saying cash out some?

if you're up big on a stock, trim your position a little, locking in your gains.
Don't give it all back, riding the stock down if there's a downturn
You can always buy in again at a low price.
For ex I bought 400 shares of ATRA @ 8.61
It went up to 14 something and I sold 200 shares.
Now its down to around the 10.00 price and I would have given back most of my gains.
z0e997d0azcdac587210914c2182390a873aa29e50.png

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Subbed to this thread. Where are y'all getting your sources from?

I got an Acorns account and made $70 over a span of 3 months:mjlol: Just downloaded Robinhood. I'm thinking fukk a savings and just invest $500/month in stocks. For now

Are you doing recurring deposit feature in your acorn? Or just using the round-up feature?

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Subbed to this thread. Where are y'all getting your sources from?

I got an Acorns account and made $70 over a span of 3 months:mjlol: Just downloaded Robinhood. I'm thinking fukk a savings and just invest $500/month in stocks. For now
1. get this book A Beginner's Guide to the Stock Market: Everything You Need to Start Making Money Today

2. use robinhood to get a feel before moving to an established and credible brokerage like fidelity or vanguard

3. follow the boiler room thread religiously for stock advice and potential plays

4. let the money pour in :blessed:

Last edited:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
On the penny stock tip, watch out for DGLY (currently trading at $2.75). They make body cams for police departments. Here’s why:

1. KCPD ordered $2.5M worth of body cams from them on Friday, and the stock went up pretty well.

2. there’s a possible bill on the table making cops legally have to wear body cams at all times.

3. Even if the bill goes nowhere, the major speculation on it, especially by reddit, will increase this stock for at least a better part of a day or two.

4. For what it’s worth, the stock soared To $20 during the Ferguson riots. The pressure from ongoing protests can really make some PD cave, and buy more police body cams as a way of police reform

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Earnings this week. Found this helpful chart and thought I’d share since I know a few of these stocks have been mentioned.

I should prob pull out of AMC today, I can’t see it being good.

Yeah its at it’s highest it’s been for a while.

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the penny stock tip, watch out for DGLY (currently trading at $2.75). They make body cams for police departments. Here’s why:

1. KCPD ordered $2.5M worth of body cams from them on Friday, and the stock went up pretty well.

2. there’s a possible bill on the table making cops legally have to wear body cams at all times.

3. Even if the bill goes nowhere, the major speculation on it, especially by reddit, will increase this stock for at least a better part of a day or two.

4. For what it’s worth, the stock soared To $20 during the Ferguson riots. The pressure from ongoing protests can really make some PD cave, and buy more police body cams as a way of police reform
:ohhh:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

Just bought some shares

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV

whats a good price point to get in

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BA, FUN, and DKS have been pretty good for me

BA is up 78%

FUN is up 135%

DKS up 72%