What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Facts. 85% of the threads in the forums are not worth clicking on, just gossip and other stuff. This is what needs to be upped, stickied and addressed. We can make this money that we say we want. Just gott help each other. Way too few posts in this thread. Im about this business and money. No time for that other stuff.

Much respect to all posting in here and investing. Hope these pockets are getting right on a good market day like today. Lets prosper like we keep claiming we want to.
made $120 bucks off the markets today (not much in comparison to others) but the coli has sincerely changed my life for the good and appreciate each and everyone one of yall for the support:salute:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I didn't go with American airlines as it was to risky but kind of regretting it.

Still expecting another crash so may be a blessing

Don't buy AAL this second, it's consolidating. It ran up so high it's now resetting.

Wait to see where the airlines settle before making the entry point.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Don't buy AAL this second, it's consolidating. It ran up so high it's now resetting.

Wait to see where the airlines settle before making the entry point.

That's why i said what I said breh.
As Boeing VP said it's likely that one of the major airlines was going to liquidate so it's a longshot but may be worth it

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:@YoungMoneyCashMoneyBoy you're right. It was a blessing in disguise.

:mjlol:It ain't our fault that some Asians decided to weaponize the flu! Why the fukk should I feel guilty about their mistake?

:mjlol:We put our life on the line everytime we go outside for now, so if I want something to feel good about so fukking what!

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BA, AIG, MAIN
:blessed:
If only I had some extra income to spare, I would have been eating good off those options. My portfolio is up 10% since I started. I'm getting a little better at timing and choosing the right stocks.