What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FICO

when this shyt is over debt recovery is gonna be through the roof because so many people will be sent to collection agencies, and that’s their biggest product.

and then right after that credit checks will be through the roof when everybody is trying to get back on their feet.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Anheuser-Busch
Already rising. If the stock started tanking around mid february guys then it simply followed the market down. The market is poised to go back up so so will the stock. A quick glance at the chart? Missed the bottom but still a great deal.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I think many of you will start to notice a looooooot of stocks simply follow the big 3(dow, nasdaq and sp 500) especially in regards to the big swings. Unless they get great news(rise) or bad news(hit the deck!)

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Stock didn't sink with the market. Has pretty much been on a downslope for some time. Something else going on with that one. I'd check the filings. Make sure they aren't dumping stock to pay bills.
Yea i dumped that a min ago and bulked up on CTST but that might get delisted after all this.
It looked like it might shoot to over 3 a share for the pnd.
It was at .51 last i dared check.
Maad shares breh.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Stock didn't sink with the market. Has pretty much been on a downslope for some time. Something else going on with that one. I'd check the filings. Make sure they aren't dumping stock to pay bills.

Aurora is a fukking disappointment. I only have a few shared but I bought when it was damn near $10 :francis: