What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
So apparently Cuba and Vietnam are making strong inroads towards a vaccine. The Vietnamese company would be the smart bet in profitability considering the progress being made and proximity to the largest pops in the world.
Can we get a name of said company?

Majestic

Daps
All of em. I bought spirit, American airlines, carnival, Tesla, really too many to list and they all up in the green. I pretty much doubled my money
Did you sell any?

baltimore

Pro
Daps
Tilray was good to me today

No lie got in at 3.83 and got out on 8.03 cause I don't have any faith in those major weed stocks they been trash before the corona dip. Happy with my coke cola, Ford and ge holdings tho.. waiting for another dip to buy more.

Funny cause my friend been trying to get me to use his Robinhood invite and I finally got in 2 weeks ago and made a couple hundred passing time on the app like I would do ig or Twitter. Now I have the interest and been looking into options.

Majestic

Daps
No lie got in at 3.83 and got out on 8.03 cause I don't have any faith in those major weed stocks they been trash before the corona dip. Happy with my coke cola, Ford and ge holdings tho.. waiting for another dip to buy more.

Funny cause my friend been trying to get me to use his Robinhood invite and I finally got in 2 weeks ago and made a couple hundred passing time on the app like I would do ig or Twitter. Now I have the interest and been looking into options.
Can I ask how many shares of ford you got and why you copped?

Majestic

Daps
I had money put aside for a holiday, but fukk that shyt, I putting those dollars in stock :pachaha: