What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
THE HOMIE @doggy SWEARS THE BIG CRASH IS COMIN SOON

I SOLD ALL MY STOCKS 2 WEEKS AGO WHEN THE NBA ANNOUNCED THE SEASON WAS SUSPENDED

TORN ON WHAT TO DO ATM

I think it's coming too. If you can either put in puts or sit out. But I didnt sell the stocks I was sitting on :mjcry:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
I shouldve bought last week, but making some good gains today. Should I cash out on $500 or let it ride

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That dave and busters stock is stinging right now. I have a lot of cash to invest and should of took the dive. If they go down to 4 a share again I'm buying.

These past 2 days are a bull trap. There is gonna be a big drop coming soon. The market is up because trump is saying they want the world to open in 2 weeks and the stimulus projection. Once that wears off and those unemployment numbers come out and then the quarterly, its gonna go down. The bottom hasnt come yet.

Also have to realize this virus is just in the beginning stages. This will get worse. Much worse. Trump can say whatever he wants, but the fact is no ones going to start going to the mall or travel just because trump wants it for his relection. The economy will still be shyt and once that happens the market will respond negatively.

Also on disney, their parks arent opening anytime soon. Wouldn't be shocked if they didn't open til middle of summer. Their parks are closed, their resorts, stores, they cant push their dvc timeshare which is a huge moneymaker for them and espn is non existent right now with no sports to put on. Their streaming channel is their most lucrative option right now. I'm not saying it's going to bottom out but it most definitely will drop again significantly once their quarterly comes out.

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That dave and busters stock is stinging right now. I have a lot of cash to invest and should of took the dive. If they go down to 4 a share again I'm buying.

These past 2 days are a bull trap. There is gonna be a big drop coming soon. The market is up because trump is saying they want the world to open in 2 weeks and the stimulus projection. Once that wears off and those unemployment numbers come out and then the quarterly, its gonna go down. The bottom hasnt come yet.

Also have to realize this virus is just in the beginning stages. This will get worse. Much worse. Trump can say whatever he wants, but the fact is no ones going to start going to the mall or travel just because trump wants it for his relection. The economy will still be shyt and once that happens the market will respond negatively.

Also on disney, their parks arent opening anytime soon. Wouldn't be shocked if they didn't open til middle of summer. Their parks are closed, their resorts, stores, they cant push their dvc timeshare which is a huge moneymaker for them and espn is non existent right now with no sports to put on. Their streaming channel is their most lucrative option right now. I'm not saying it's going to bottom out but it most definitely will drop again significantly once their quarterly comes out.

This was what I was saying last week but not sure anymore. Trump gonna do anything he can to save the stock market and economy this is only calling card to play for reelected. If both continue to tank no way he reelected. Its America tho so who know I saw a poll that 60% of Americans think he doing a good job during this pandemic which is crazy to me. Everytime I think I know something about the stock market or corona virus some new info comes out that throws me off. I don't know what to think anymore.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This was what I was saying last week but not sure anymore. Trump gonna do anything he can to save the stock market and economy this is only calling card to play for reelected. If both continue to tank no way he reelected. Its America tho so who know I saw a poll that 60% of Americans think he doing a good job during this pandemic which is crazy to me. Everytime I think I know something about the stock market or corona virus some new info comes out that throws me off. I don't know what to think anymore.
I hear ya. I just think when we start losing hundreds of people or even thousands a day it will change for the worst. And we can be there in 2 weeks time when he wants to reopen everything. I can see the market going down to 16000 and even 15 in a worst case.

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear ya. I just think when we start losing hundreds of people or even thousands a day it will change for the worst. And we can be there in 2 weeks time when he wants to reopen everything. I can see the market going down to 16000 and even 15 in a worst case.

Man if it want to 15000 or 16000 hundred I would be up fat in the stock market with putz. Realistically I'm thinking around 18000 is about as far they let it drop but who knows.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Made a few Gs shorting Apple today. Too risky to let it ride, took the profit. Might try again next time it goes up, this economy is fukked for the next few years.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So to get started, I downloaded Ameritrade. To setup my account, I have to put money in it and wait for it to clear the account before beginning to invest? I’m betting on the crash to happen and waiting but wonder if I should start the process now to be ready to hit the green light

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
So to get started, I downloaded Ameritrade. To setup my account, I have to put money in it and wait for it to clear the account before beginning to invest? I’m betting on the crash to happen and waiting but wonder if I should start the process now to be ready to hit the green light

Yes. Put the money in your brokerage account. Wait until you're ready to buy and there u go.