What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
They own everything

they gon crush it this decade. main stock to watch imo.
I've been in Disney for a lil while now but let's be honest it's not going to $1,000 anytime soon and certainly not $5,000. It's one of the best picks in the market though but let's not get ahead of ourselves :picard:

Daps
So apparently Cuba and Vietnam are making strong inroads towards a vaccine. The Vietnamese company would be the smart bet in profitability considering the progress being made and proximity to the largest pops in the world.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
So apparently Cuba and Vietnam are making strong inroads towards a vaccine. The Vietnamese company would be the smart bet in profitability considering the progress being made and proximity to the largest pops in the world.

What's the name of the company? I have heared of them curing all of there patients with the vaccine. Which is pretty remarkable. But cant find anything about the pharmaceutical company.

Daps
What's the name of the company? I have heared of them curing all of there patients with the vaccine. Which is pretty remarkable. But cant find anything about the pharmaceutical company.

I'm a novice with stocks dawg, trying to figure out the same info as you. Their name should hit the market as more progress is made you'll surmise.