What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm looking at some of these monthly dividend stocks (Not buying yet, but transferred another 10K to my investment account to get ready) Waiting to see what affect the Jobs report on Thursday has.
Name
Invesco S&P 500® High Dividend Low Volatility ETF SPHD.K
PPL Corporation PPL
Shaw Communications Inc Class B SJR
Gladstone Investment Corporation GAIN.O
EPR Properties EPR
Main Street Capital Corporation MAIN.K
LTC Properties Inc LTC
Realty Income Corp O
STAG Industrial Inc STAG.K

Might get some vanguards too
Name
Vanguard Real Estate Index Fund ETF Shares VNQ
Vanguard Long-Term Bond Index Fund ETF Shares BLV
Vanguard International High Dividend Yield Index Fund ETF Shares VYMI.O
Vanguard Mega Cap Growth Index Fund ETF Shares MGK
Vanguard Dividend Appreciation Index Fund ETF Shares VIG
Vanguard Total International Stock Index Fund ETF Shares VXUS.O
Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund ETF Shares BND.O
Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund ETF Shares VTI

Coca Cola never let me down.
Might get some Tesla, also thinking about Ford.
Cardinal Health I made some money on last year.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I got spoiled by crypto gains when @ the time it was real easy to come up on x10 projects...I even caught x100 waves and higher on a couple occasions so I looked @ stock as “slow” but I have to admit these are some damn good gains I’m looking @ right now

crypto was infinitely more fun because you could do it any time of the day for as long as you wanted.

the weak spot was how trash these exchanges were and the “wave” was just too damn short to really enjoy. Wonder if we will see those days again

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
crypto was infinitely more fun because you could do it any time of the day for as long as you wanted.

the weak spot was how trash these exchanges were and the “wave” was just too damn short to really enjoy. Wonder if we will see those days again

ya I like the speed w/ which you could deposit/withdraw cryptocurrencies in/out of exchanges once you converted your $$$ and as you said being able to trade @ any time made it easier to react to news

my crew ate throughout all of 2017 but compared to the bear market that followed that time was definitely relatively short

there’s still $$$ to be made in crypto...just the other day I could’ve ate off STEEM which had a 300% increase in one day if I’d paid attention to some news someone told me about a day earlier but it’s not comparable @ all to 2017

back then the market was completely unregulated...we were allowed to use credit cards to buy crypto so you could have $$$ in the market very quickly and we were also able to use foreign exchanges...there was also a lot more manipulation going on to if I’m being honest about it...many ICOs were an instant get rich ticket depending on how much you invested...I sincerely feel like those days are gone even tho I don’t think crypto is dead

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
ya I like the speed w/ which you could deposit/withdraw cryptocurrencies in/out of exchanges once you converted your $$$ and as you said being able to trade @ any time made it easier to react to news

my crew ate throughout all of 2017 but compared to the bear market that followed that time was definitely relatively short

there’s still $$$ to be made in crypto...just the other day I could’ve ate off STEEM which had a 300% increase in one day if I’d paid attention to some news someone told me about a day earlier but it’s not comparable @ all to 2017

back then the market was completely unregulated...we were allowed to use credit cards to buy crypto so you could have $$$ in the market very quickly and we were also able to use foreign exchanges...there was also a lot more manipulation going on to if I’m being honest about it...many ICOs were an instant get rich ticket depending on how much you invested...I sincerely feel like those days are gone even tho I don’t think crypto is dead

crypto is on the back burner now but there’s so much tech and money in there that it won’t just “fold” like a failed piece of hardware that’s dead on arrival.

but the exchanges need to make better strides. By default they need apps that just work because what’s the point of these somewhat instant exchanges if you are constantly downloading unapproved apps only to have to get another one a month later.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukked up by missing out on WHR when they was down to $65 on Monday. It's still a good buy at $80 since they normally around 120+ and they pay a dividend each quarter

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
What do you all think about buying options on crude oil? I'm a young cat looking to get into this investment game. It looks attractive since the price right now is at a 20 year low, and its oil. There's no way it's not going to rebound eventually