What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf it ain't too late there's still a lot of bargains and there will probably be some more dips along the way. Stock trading is so much fun in comparison to outright gambling.. you have way more control, it's relaxing and mostly stress free if you pay attention.

I got spoiled by crypto gains when @ the time it was real easy to come up on x10 projects...I even caught x100 waves and higher on a couple occasions so I looked @ stock as “slow” but I have to admit these are some damn good gains I’m looking @ right now

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
man. Yall wanna learn and trade ? Come to HL. We also have a group of solid traders.

Neggas be making 500-10k daily. We breathe that shyt. However, we all work hard and challenge each other.
If you willing to learn and work hard, we will consider you. Lots dead fish need to go anyway.

Teach me breh

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
gonna wait for the end of the day to see if disney goes down, but i'll still be copping if it stays at 95. Disney will inevitably become a 1000 share price in the future (end of next year imo). 5000 by 2025. I'm throwing a stack at it.:yeshrug:
:mjtf: what makes you believe the bolded?

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
@surf it ain't too late there's still a lot of bargains and there will probably be some more dips along the way. Stock trading is so much fun in comparison to outright gambling.. you have way more control, it's relaxing and mostly stress free if you pay attention.
had to rep this man.

Definitely more dips. Might be a slight pullback tomorrow because today's gains were so massive.

Learn candles, fellas. They don't always let you know what's happening next but they are better than flying blind.