What SOHH Threads Looked Like 15 Years Ago

Daps
IC introduced me to this message board fukkery

First venture into donkey, jock itch exposed cham and that one asian chick made the thread recapped it :wow: the ic was my home after that

I remember one thread on the IC that once you entered a camron loop of "suck a dikk gtfoh" kept replaying

Ain't seen that level of fukkery since

I still remember that shyt :laff:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
That UkzFynest exposure was still some of the most memorable shyt. Them titties was :ahh: like I thought.

But yeah, there was more cute chicks on the IC than I could ever recall on sohh/coli. shyt had me in Grown & Sexy and the Powder Room like shyt. All in the conference calls with the fukkery. I think I seen Beezy there too last time I lurked, she was a mainstay of AKA Donkey so I'm not surprised she still there. I'm tryna remember that one chick that was in IllPix if I'm not mistaken, she said some kinda slick shyt then the whole board straight shytted on her. Only Jamal Lost more than her on that forum by the time it was over. :russ:

Oh shyt, moe james the grown ass virgin with the Wilt Chamberlain-esque post count average. nikka was actively pursuing gaudy posting numbers. :laff:

I know I wasn't the only breh hollering @beezy on the low... :wow:

When I first got to SOHH I thought @Moe james was @Buckeye Fever...posting style was eerily similar. Both from Ohio too...@moe james used to post on My Block too :wow:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
ebglvjvfyplx.jpg

Yeah I member. :heh:

First venture into donkey, jock itch exposed cham and that one asian chick made the thread recapped it :wow: the ic was my home after that

AKA Donkey was like a real live project full of e-shooter. So many hacks, so many exposures, them nikkaz was ruthless as fukk. :lupe:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I know I wasn't the only breh hollering @beezy on the low... :wow:

When I first got to SOHH I thought @Moe james was @Buckeye Fever...posting style was eerily similar. Both from Ohio too...@moe james used to post on My Block too :wow:

Me too at first, only I remembered Buckeye from an earlier screenname I think it was "Shot 9 Times" or some shyt. But he made way too many gang references, moe james was just a grown ass well behaved boy.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I remember lurking SOHH starting in like 02 but didn't register till like 07 because of that corny ass sign up system...

Those alias threads were classic...

And that why would nas be at Summer Slam thread was top 10 status...

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn