What SOHH Threads Looked Like 15 Years Ago

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Yea I remember you cuttin up on that bytch too. I was an IC vet, left after that terrible upgrade in 07 and started posting on My Block (WordofSouth.com owned by former IC member Leon Bailey a.k.a. LB :salute:). I only found out about SOHH after they posted a thread on MyBlock with all of these smileys, especially the :krs: one, after that I started lurking and eventually found an email that allowed me to create the username I'm using now. Long story but worth it :blessed:

yeah, yeah...... LB was dat nikka
i remember being in college and working part time at the airport in queens one of my co workers who was a real smart cool nikka happen to be freelance writer & poet introduce me to the AHH chat room - LB & im not sure but it might have been grouchy greg who asked for my email
and they would hit me up with da day/time when the chat was gonna be poppin after a while i remember them saying they was gonna move on to bigger & better things with a message board

i'm like :what:
chat room is real fukking time
da fukk nikkaz wanna post on a board then sit there and wait for otherz to respond
damn.... i sure was completely WRONG :snoop:

anywayz LB was in charge & ran the original IC don't know what exactly happen but afterwards he left to start his own site wordofsouth which was crazy cause i didnt even recall him ever talking bout southern rapper and dude was the biggest jay z stan ever

anyway
great memories

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
I have a few more screenshots with horrendous opinions in the morning.. one nikka was like "This kid outta Akron Ohio, # 1 prospect, looks like a bust tho" from December 2001 :mjlol:

another nikka in the Spot was talkin about "Jay Z is worth 300M, that infurriates you Nas fukkers" .. :wow:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
That UkzFynest exposure was still some of the most memorable shyt. Them titties was :ahh: like I thought.

But yeah, there was more cute chicks on the IC than I could ever recall on sohh/coli. shyt had me in Grown & Sexy and the Powder Room like shyt. All in the conference calls with the fukkery. I think I seen Beezy there too last time I lurked, she was a mainstay of AKA Donkey so I'm not surprised she still there. I'm tryna remember that one chick that was in IllPix if I'm not mistaken, she said some kinda slick shyt then the whole board straight shytted on her. Only Jamal Lost more than her on that forum by the time it was over. :russ:

Oh shyt, moe james the grown ass virgin with the Wilt Chamberlain-esque post count average. nikka was actively pursuing gaudy posting numbers. :laff:

Room099.jpg

jamallost2.png

jamallost.gif

one of funniest shyt i've ever seen

jamallost.gif

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my favorite SOHH threads:
Woggle posted a pic of some random hot girl (Thread title: Here's a pic of my wife... What do y'all think?). A poster recognized the pic from an AOL site and alerted her. That girl created a SOHH account and entered the thread, calling him a liar (her boyfriend joined in too)... Dude got clowned for 20+ pages:mjlol:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Two of the best sports threads on SOHH ever were...

Penny Hardaway holding a turkey and it cooking in his hands

and the one where the dude said a girl ran up on him at the airport and asked if he was Dwade and everyone quoted the first response was something like "stop lying she asked if you were Bimbo Coles and kept it moving" and everyone would just insert some other obscure player....real tears,

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Nah, that was just a remix of the GOAT "Penny Hardaway could dunk without jumping" thread:youngsabo:

I just remember reading someone saying they saw him at the super market and he was holding a turkey and it cooked in his hand and it went crazy after that ....that shyt had me rolling

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Don't get me wrong I love The Coli and proud of the homies for making it but got damn if I don't miss those Prime SOHH years.....I would be in tears at work...ahh man looking at the screen shot brings back so many memories thanks T/S Reps coming your way bruh
limitations breed creativity :manny:

I love thecoli but a lot of shyt in here is social media regurgitation. sure there still are ethers, smiley remixes etc, but sohh alias threads were one of a kind :mjcry: