What SOHH Threads Looked Like 15 Years Ago

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yea I remember you cuttin up on that bytch too. I was an IC vet, left after that terrible upgrade in 07 and started posting on My Block (WordofSouth.com owned by former IC member Leon Bailey a.k.a. LB :salute:). I only found out about SOHH after they posted a thread on MyBlock with all of these smileys, especially the :krs: one, after that I started lurking and eventually found an email that allowed me to create the username I'm using now. Long story but worth it :blessed:

The Kobe stan wars in the Cheap Seats will always be one of my fondest memories. That and all the hacks and exposures of course. I wonder what happened to that fat pedo fukk nikka odeisel? :jbhmm:

Yeah, I only joined in '05 after hoping on smaller Hip Hop forums so I only saw two years of ahh before the bullshyt upgrade. My nikka @Brief Keef from around the way and swore by sohh and never fukked with ahh. Whenever I was at that nikka crib I'd :smh: when I saw that green layout. So when the upgrade happened I just said fukk it and joined sohh and fukked with it ever since. shyt was kinda crazy how nikkaz felt like refugee posters on a board that depended more on your posting skills and didn't give you the luxury of curse words or embedded images and a shytload of wild and random smileys. That's why I was so glad TheColi came about because it was the upgrade us ahh expected to have happen and it was the type of forum that sohh posters deserved to have. shyt was real nice to see.

I ain't know WordofSouth was owned by a IC member though. :ohhh:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The Kobe stan wars in the Cheap Seats will always be one of my fondest memories. That and all the hacks and exposures of course. I wonder what happened to that fat pedo fukk nikka odeisel? :jbhmm:

Yeah, I only joined in '05 after hoping on smaller Hip Hop forums so I only saw two years of ahh before the bullshyt upgrade. My nikka @Brief Keef swore by sohh and never fukked with ahh so when the upgrade happened I just said fukk it and joined sohh and fukked with it ever since. shyt was kinda crazy how nikkaz felt like refugee posters on a board that depended more on your posting skills and didn't give you the luxury of curse words or embedded images and a shytload of wild and random smileys. That's why I was so glad TheColi came about because it was the upgrade us ahh expected to have happen and it was the type of forum that sohh posters deserved to have. shyt was real nice to see.

I ain't know WordofSouth was owned by a IC member though. :ohhh:

My Block was real cool, just shyt talking with a lot of South nikkas. I was posting on there solidly during college and even after I graduated, but seeing the smileys on SOHH had me hooked immediately :wow:

Real shyt The Coli is the best forum I've ever posted on...a great combination of the personal rivalries and shyt talking of the IC and the smileys of SOHH. Fun times posting on here

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Yeah I remember you. Damn, right under my nose. :ohhh: I had the same name minus the hoes part. Funny, the only two posters that can say they've had extended tenures at ahh and sohh is @tremonthustler1 and @Swagnificent. Who would've thought :pachaha:
Don't forget @Jplaya2023, Him and Swagnificent been beefin for over a decade

Remember when the IC temporarily moved to Facebook?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
My Block was real cool, just shyt talking with a lot of South nikkas. I was posting on there solidly during college and even after I graduated, but seeing the smileys on SOHH had me hooked immediately :wow:

Real shyt The Coli is the best forum I've ever posted on...a great combination of the personal rivalries and shyt talking of the IC and the smileys of SOHH. Fun times posting on here

Yeah, Coli couldn't re-create everything like ahh's ruthless hacks and various movements or sohh's legendary aliases and the great raw posting abilities but its still a nice mix. Funny how shyt like H.O.H. is big here when that was an ahh movement with T-Shirts and all. Or how a whole new generation are being introduced to JBO without knowing how insane the original version was.

Not to make it bigger than it is, but it's cool to see that type of evolution through time. :wow: