What SOHH Threads Looked Like 15 Years Ago

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If only we could've brought the classic comedy threads. How much bigger would the rafters be then? How many 1 star votes would the courtdog mattress thread get? How many negs? How many for "the manning brothers will never win a super bowl"? The reactions and gifs in "holy fukking shyt Ron Artest and Stephen Jackson are beating up fans and shyt" :wow:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Yeah I remember you. Damn, right under my nose. :ohhh: I had the same name minus the hoes part. Funny, the only two posters that can say they've had extended tenures at ahh and sohh is @tremonthustler1 and @Swagnificent. Who would've thought :pachaha:

Yea I remember you cuttin up on that bytch too. I was an IC vet, left after that terrible upgrade in 07 and started posting on My Block (WordofSouth.com owned by former IC member Leon Bailey a.k.a. LB :salute:). I only found out about SOHH after they posted a thread on MyBlock with all of these smileys, especially the :krs: one, after that I started lurking and eventually found an email that allowed me to create the username I'm using now. Long story but worth it :blessed: