What SOHH Threads Looked Like 15 Years Ago

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Don't forget @Jplaya2023, Him and Swagnificent been beefin for over a decade

Remember when the IC temporarily moved to Facebook?

Damn how could I forget Juanita Playa and all them old tapes on VHS? That rivalry had to go down as one of the most bitter. So many threads and battles all revolving around Kobe. I think CantStop woulda been perfect in that environment during those Kobe stan wars, shyt was just non-stop on both sides. Come to think of it, I forgot @SkiHatDaGawd he was in them Cheap Seats too. :salute:

lol, they were selling big dreams on the FB plus I ain't even fukk with FB tough so to me that was when the IC truly died. I got a lot of ahh fools as friends on FB now though. Off the top of my head JoMoses, that one white dude that was a Giants fan, that one cute chick from Carolina with the real nice smile, even yo ass, funny how so many ahh brehs are my friend on FB.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Damn how could I forget Juanita Playa and all them old tapes on VHS? That rivalry had to go down as one of the most bitter. So many threads and battles all revolving around Kobe. I think CantStop woulda been perfect in that environment during those Kobe stan wars, shyt was just non-stop on both sides. Come to think of it, I forgot @SkiHatDaGawd he was in them Cheap Seats too. :salute:

lol, they were selling big dreams on the FB plus I ain't even fukk with FB tough so to me that was when the IC truly died. I got a lot of ahh fools as friends on FB now though. Off the top of my head JoMoses, that one white dude that was a Giants fan, that one cute chick from Carolina with the real nice smile, even yo ass, funny how so many ahh brehs are my friend on FB.
low key the IC had some bad chicks posting

Beezy I think still posts at the IC

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
low key the IC had some bad chicks posting

Beezy I think still posts at the IC

That UkzFynest exposure was still some of the most memorable shyt. Them titties was :ahh: like I thought.

But yeah, there was more cute chicks on the IC than I could ever recall on sohh/coli. shyt had me in Grown & Sexy and the Powder Room like shyt. All in the conference calls with the fukkery. I think I seen Beezy there too last time I lurked, she was a mainstay of AKA Donkey so I'm not surprised she still there. I'm tryna remember that one chick that was in IllPix if I'm not mistaken, she said some kinda slick shyt then the whole board straight shytted on her. Only Jamal Lost more than her on that forum by the time it was over. :russ:

Oh shyt, moe james the grown ass virgin with the Wilt Chamberlain-esque post count average. nikka was actively pursuing gaudy posting numbers. :laff:

TrilldogDev

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Ravens. Lakers. Canon. Fuji.
I'm a long time lurker, never felt the need to bring it up until seeing this thread......the nostalgia of them screen names lol..... The one time I felt the pain of lurking was when the great migration happened.....I had to put some context clues together to find the promised land. I laugh at how much my life and life in general has changed since discovering this board. Salute to all of you who have contributed to this movement.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I remember one thread on the IC that once you entered a camron loop of "suck a dikk gtfoh" kept replaying

Ain't seen that level of fukkery since

That shyt used to kill me, especially if it was a ridiculous thread and as soon as you open it all you hear is

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
That shyt used to kill me, especially if it was a ridiculous thread and as soon as you open it all you hear is

:laff: I still have the link for one of them. It doesn't work anymore when you embed it here though.

I always wondered if a smartphone would blare that shyt if you opened a page

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
ebglvjvfyplx.jpg