What Sets Nintendo Apart From Sony and Microsoft?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Calling 500 dollar electronics toys, you might as well call a basketball a toy. All those grown men at the basketball court playing with their toys
:beli: just because something is expensive doesn't mean it's not a toy

People break bread on expensive remote RC race cars, boats and planes. But I guess those arent toys.

And yes a basketball is a toy:childplease:

Why are y'all like this:mjlol:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I used to think like this when I was younger but its not so much that their games are "kiddie" but they are made with universal appeal in mind. Just as many adults play shyt like Pokemon and Super Mario. There really is a charm to their games that isn't found in alot of stuff on the market.
I mean some adults play shyt cause of nostalgia
but these games aren't geared towards adults.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously fukk Nintendo there’s no fukking reason why Mario kart 8 should be almost 80 dollars still that game been out for almost a gotdamn decade. I don’t give a fukk as long as PC’s can emulate their shyt they won’t be getting a dollar outta me until I see them be more consumer friendly.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And let Sony be the only console in the market, so they can price gouge it to $1200 per console? :beli:

Hating A gaming pioneer is like being in Hip Hop and hating on the likes of Run DMC or KRS or Rakim.
Yes.
FicklePalatableAmericanwigeon-max-1mb.gif

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Their USB C port can fry the whole console. Lol. Anyone who repairs them will tell u.
you can fry any electronics by using the wrong voltage/wattage/amps. I learned that a long time ago when I used a different AC adaptor for my friend's Casio SK1. the problem nowadays is people use their phone's 'fast charger' to charge devices that were meant to receive the standard USB voltage

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i remember people used to call all that stuff toys. computers too

id consider switch a toy. doesnt really fit the other ones tho, not today

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
you can fry any electronics by using the wrong voltage/wattage/amps. I learned that a long time ago when I used a different AC adaptor for my friend's Casio SK1. the problem nowadays is people use their phone's 'fast charger' to charge devices that were meant to receive the standard USB voltage
Nah I get it. But as a repair tech. Nintendo Switch is a special case. Even with REPAIRING them. Lol