What Sets Nintendo Apart From Sony and Microsoft?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
i remember people used to call all that stuff toys. computers too

id consider switch a toy. doesnt really fit the other ones tho, not today
kids don't even want toys anymore. they want... video games

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i appreciate Nintendo innovation and the way they design systems

the novelty make them more accessible to people and gets more people in the gaming eco system.

my wife went from a wii to having her own ps5 and she didnt grow up as a gamer,

also the limitations of the hardware lead to better game design like breath of the wild or Metroid dread .. Re4 for the Wii is a master piece etc..

Also Nintendo repackaging their legacy games for every new system and now including it to a subscription like a disney adult they are just going to be able to print money forever.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I don’t blame them, who wants to use their imagination anymore? :manny:
fetchimage

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
And let Sony be the only console in the market, so they can price gouge it to $1200 per console? :beli:

Hating A gaming pioneer is like being in Hip Hop and hating on the likes of Run DMC or KRS or Rakim.

Why are you saying this like nintendo is altruistic or their current console isnt full of nickel and diming themselves.

Switch oled is 50 dollars less than a digital ps5. Joycons are more expensive than a ds5. You need to buy a classic pad to play most shyt comfortably another 50-60. Games are still 60 a pop and rarely go on sale.

Id legit rather have msft guide the direction of games than nintendo if it came to that. They are aggressively anti consumer in basically allf facets of their model.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I don’t blame them, who wants to use their imagination anymore? :manny:
This is actually really sad cause I've seen it first hand with my oldest nephew when my sister/her husband took away all the electronic shyt one time

Homie was saying he was soooo bored. I told him use his imagination then he got mad at me :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is actually really sad cause I've seen it first hand with my oldest nephew when my sister/her husband took away all the electronic shyt one time

Homie was saying he was soooo bored. I told him use his imagination then he got mad at me :mjlol:

I used to love action figures growing up, ninja turtles, transformers, GI-Joe, Street Sharks, Batman Toys, but i also kind of knew nintendo and games were kind of out of my range, i rented games exclusively up until like ps2 generation, and nintendo games were cool but not play all day cool.

If i were growing up today I’d probably be one of those Roblox/minecraft kids

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:mindblown:
SON, toys and VIDEO GAMES are going to be sold together as they share similar audiences/overlap. If I went to a kid's toy store and they don't sell video games I wouldn't be confused because there are stores that strictly sell kids toys or action figures solely and vice versa.

By this logic, Staples selling Nintendo Switches means the Switch is an office product now because they're sold in the same store. Not even sure what's the point you're trying to make here.

Titan done stanned himself out of reality :dead: