What pisses you off at the gym

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
It's July. The gym scene has changed. All the New Year's resolution people are gone. MIA, missing in action. There are some who are really committed and they are still there.
PAWG population has shrunk drastically. I have no idea what happened.
Pawgs get in the gym usually around February to look good for the summer. Summers here now so their off on their vacations looking good. After summer they'll begin to over eat again get fat over Christmas and be back in the gym around next February to look good for next summer.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Having moved from NYC down south there are a lot of things I didnt even know I didn't like

- NYC off-peak = down south New Years rush.... I can go to either of my two gyms at 6 PM on a weekday and have next to no wait on anything
- shyt never being racked... again... you have traffic/density past a certain point, its too crowded to rerack shyt. Down here nikkas keep their rack trees crisp
- Equipment in good shape... again u got a million nikkas bangin shyt out day in day out like Ava Devine's culo... its gonna take a toll
- Sleazy ass trainers... like I said... Im pretty sure Synergy on 92nd and 2nd has a registered sex offender as a trainer

Some shyt never changes... might actually be worse down here
- Wack form half repping ego lifting MFers.... nuff said
- Obvious juiceheads with the dianabol shoulders
- Chicks coming to the gym fully done up in make up :why:

One thing I gotta say is def worse down here... the PAWG quality factor is way down. Might just be where I live, or the lower population density, but the average 0-10 rating of gym talent here is like 2-3 pts lower than up in NYC. And the fukked up part is, I'm getting used to it to the point that my gym watching scale is recalibrating :why:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mafukkas posting in front of one of the pulley sections not doing anything that requires a pulley

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Dudes that wear the weightlifting belts in the gym, if you ain't lifting why you still got it on

Dudes that wear brand new Jordan's and clothes like they going to the club and body building.com shirts

Gyms that don't have enough Squat Racks and benches for benching

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
If someonea using the power rack for curls you better believe Im asking how many sets they got left.

I aint gonna sit there for 10 minutes while some fakkit has the bar loaded with 25's just sitting on the pins while he drinks water and supersets the cable pulldown:camby:

Use the EZ curl bar or the non adjustable barbells

Yeah that's me:shaq:

I lift heavy ass weights, 135 for reps, 160 for a few reps

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didnt really make me mad but dude who stood in front of the pull up bar so he could do curls and then caught an attitude when i asked him if it was cool if i could do some pull ups .Then left the 7p lb curl bar there instead of putting it back. Like i get it if this is your home but its not. Also the woman whos sitting down doing chest press but claims to be using the squat rack .While in front of another machine blocking it. Im like maybe yall hurt bc it was the 14th. Oh well

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Switched to another gym... overall I like it... I go at lunch and it's quiet and they have everything I need, but still. Only thing that really annoys me is all the people who just come out and talk all day. But there's so much equipment it doesn't matter

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Damn Cross Fitters :mjlol:

Actually I would respect that if was done at pace and with more than 115 pounds on the deads. Dude was literally taking 5 plus minutes between sets and going across the room from the platform to one of the pull-up/power racks. In the earlier morning during a weekday you got to GTFOH with that.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude today supersets Deads and pull ups.

Really fam?

thats a good WOD Max rep deadlifts followed by max rep pulls for 5 rounds...or 10 deadlifts followed by 10 pull-ups for 5 rounds.....I like the programming of some of the Crossfit WODs I used to do that shyt a lot more.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
thats a good WOD Max rep deadlifts followed by max rep pulls for 5 rounds...or 10 deadlifts followed by 10 pull-ups for 5 rounds.....I like the programming of some of the Crossfit WODs I used to do that shyt a lot more.
I don’t disagree but like I said none of it was to time and my gym isn’t a CF gym. My point was that we was using the lone platform during a weekday morning while taking his time.