What pisses you off at the gym

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I hate when ppl interrupt my sweat by talking too much.

I'll get a good sweat going and start feeling the adrenaline, and then someone walks over starts talking to me. Sometimes by the time I get away I've lost my "zone"

It also bothers me when people sit on machines texting and only do 1 set every 5 mins or so

Amulet of Immortality

Lost time is never found again
Daps
Reppin
Behind the Light
Black fags at the gym who try to mean mug but have tears in their eyes when they do it. WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU! :russ:

fakkits who touch the bar when spotting you on rep #1. :pacspit:

bytches who look good getting close, bytch fukk outta here I aint tryin to get distracted :birdman:

Old fags need to get a home gym, get the fukk outta the public one.

Noise makin fakkits, yelling while doing reps and shyt.

Chumps who use the treadmill/stair-master, go run outside fakkit.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I usually mind my business at the gym, do my workout and leave. But a whale like creature who looks like this but older, ( I know some of you BBW lovers are like :shaq: but that shyt is nasty. :aidisgust:smile: came up to me the other day and accused me of not wiping down a machine. She was all like "you know you are suppose to wipe down the machine after you are done". I was like:childplease:, "I did" and she was like :whoa: "I didn't see you". fukken fat whore, acting like she all into hygiene and shyt, when she got fungus growing between her fat rolls. :umad: And no she was not a gym employee.
article-2483710-1921F1D300000578-639_634x863.jpg

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
"Ay, bruh/man.. How many sets you got left?" or "Hey bro, you mind if I jump in that workout with you?" :rudy:

I do that shyt all the time when I see a nikka aint about his business. If he aint cranking out his sets and taking his sweet time looking at his phone & shyt. I hit him with that statement. I'd say about 85% of the time they will go, "oh this is my last set" :sas1: You don't say?

You got to hit nikkas with that question to make them aware they are hogging a piece of equipment and aint even going hard.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Black fags at the gym who try to mean mug but have tears in their eyes when they do it. WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU! :russ:

fakkits who touch the bar when spotting you on rep #1. :pacspit:

bytches who look good getting close, bytch fukk outta here I aint tryin to get distracted :birdman:

Old fags need to get a home gym, get the fukk outta the public one.

Noise makin fakkits, yelling while doing reps and shyt.

Chumps who use the treadmill/stair-master, go run outside fakkit.

:snoop: Man this pisses me off to no end. Usually I only ask for a spot if I'm gonna bench 3 plates and I want to push for that extra rep.

I will explicitly tell the dude: "Look I can do 4, I just want to push for that 5th rep. I'll tell you if I can't get it"

Rep 1 this nikka already tappin the bar up fukking with my mental and focus. Sometimes I'll just rack the weight and give dude a stare:comeon:. nikka I just told you I can lift this shyt.:what:

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
I usually mind my business at the gym, do my workout and leave. But a whale like creature who looks like this but older, ( I know some of you BBW lovers are like :shaq: but that shyt is nasty. :aidisgust:smile: came up to me the other day and accused me of not wiping down a machine. She was all like "you know you are suppose to wipe down the machine after you are done". I was like:childplease:, "I did" and she was like :whoa: "I didn't see you". fukken fat whore, acting like she all into hygiene and shyt, when she got fungus growing between her fat rolls. :umad: And no she was not a gym employee.
article-2483710-1921F1D300000578-639_634x863.jpg

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
I do that shyt all the time when I see a nikka aint about his business. If he aint cranking out his sets and taking his sweet time looking at his phone & shyt. I hit him with that statement. I'd say about 85% of the time they will go, "oh this is my last set" :sas1: You don't say?

You got to hit nikkas with that question to make them aware they are hogging a piece of equipment and aint even going hard.

I hear ya, but when someones getting it in I don't bother them.

Amulet of Immortality

Lost time is never found again
Daps
Reppin
Behind the Light
:snoop: Man this pisses me off to no end. Usually I only ask for a spot if I'm gonna bench 3 plates and I want to push for that extra rep.

I will explicitly tell the dude: "Look I can do 4, I just want to push for that 5th rep. I'll tell you if I can't get it"

Rep 1 this nikka already tappin the bar up fukking with my mental and focus. Sometimes I'll just rack the weight and give dude a stare:comeon:. nikka I just told you I can lift this shyt.:what:

:russ:

Word. I learned to pre-warn these chumps not to touch that shyt until the bar rests on my chest for more than 2 seconds.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
"Ay, bruh/man.. How many sets you got left?" or "Hey bro, you mind if I jump in that workout with you?" :rudy:

If someonea using the power rack for curls you better believe Im asking how many sets they got left.

I aint gonna sit there for 10 minutes while some fakkit has the bar loaded with 25's just sitting on the pins while he drinks water and supersets the cable pulldown:camby:

Use the EZ curl bar or the non adjustable barbells

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
It's July. The gym scene has changed. All the New Year's resolution people are gone. MIA, missing in action. There are some who are really committed and they are still there.
PAWG population has shrunk drastically. I have no idea what happened.