sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
old people at the gym
no parking cuz all these old fat bytches wana take those zumba classes
the indians wearing hella cologne/axe
walking into the bathroom to piss and dudes clearly been jacking off in the showers and it reeks of semen
or going to piss and dudes walking around a$$hole naked
ppl who take hella long on benches or machines cuz they're texting
bytches giving me looks like im staring when im just tryna work out. but i am also staring. let me live

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This only pisses me off because the amount of time these fakkits take using the equipment.

All these gym goers with their gym gear come in and lift with no intensity and barely break a sweat. Muthafukkas be taking 8 to 10 mins to finish a 3 set move. Just a waste of time and effort.

I take 30 to 40 second rest in between sets and no longer then 2 mins in bewtween exercises. Because these casuals take their sweet ass time, it fukks up my routine. I swear over 80% of these dudes go to the gym with no plans or goals and just dikk around for 45 mins without even elevating their heart rate above 120 and call it a day. They need to take their asses to family fitness

Daps
Been at a new gym at a university where the average person there is ultra-dweebish. shyt has really compromised my gym experience. A lot of crack-skinny types pressing and curling 10-15 pounds dumbbells for mad sets. Other doing 30-45 pounds with herky-jerky form that makes me weep for their joints. People on cellphones for several minutes between sets. But the most egregious and infuriating thing is there seems to be a general lack of awareness of spatial etiquette. I've had dudes curling barbells near my face while I'm on the bench doing presses. Watched a goofball do several sets of pushups in front of the weight rack, which blocked people from getting to the weights. Another woman started jumping rope next to the chest fly machine and almost hit me in the face. If you have no idea how to use the gym, don't fukking come to the gym.

Omg with the 10 lb dumbbells! :russ:

I realized around age 19/20 in college, that my high school really prepared us for using the gym. Everybody lifted weights whether you played sports or only P.E. Football strength coach did P.E. and made them dudes work. It was weird seeing 20+ year olds not know how to use clamp collars on the bench.

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
This only pisses me off because the amount of time these fakkits take using the equipment.

All these gym goers with their gym gear come in and lift with no intensity and barely break a sweat. Muthafukkas be taking 8 to 10 mins to finish a 3 set move. Just a waste of time and effort.

I take 30 to 40 second rest in between sets and no longer then 2 mins in bewtween exercises. Because these casuals take their sweet ass time, it fukks up my routine. I swear over 80% of these dudes go to the gym with no plans or goals and just dikk around for 45 mins without even elevating their heart rate above 120 and call it a day. They need to take their asses to family fitness

if you're lifting heavy, you need at least 1-2 mins breaks inbetween. People have diff goals based on what they want to achieve. If you're powerlifting/olympic weightlifting, its expected to take that long.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
if you're lifting heavy, you need at least 1-2 mins breaks inbetween. People have diff goals based on what they want to achieve. If you're powerlifting/olympic weightlifting, its expected to take that long.

Breh, they are casual gym goers. They aint no damn olympic power lifters :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
My break time is between 60 seconds - 130 seconds, if I'm lifting heavy and try to hit my target rep, sometimes it will be 2 minutes

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
People trying to hold conversations with you while you're running on the treadmill. It's like "Nikka shut your ass up! I'm trying to control my breathing for a better workout!"

That's why I do cardio at the crib now. #Facts

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Non plate rackers.
I straight up asked a dude if he was going to rack his weight, and he was like" oh yeah, I be zoned the fukk out" .

It made my day to see a gym employee tell some fukkboi struggle curling to get off the squat rack.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Non plate rackers.
I straight up asked a dude if he was going to rack his weight, and he was like" oh yeah, I be zoned the fukk out" .

It made my day to see a gym employee tell some fukkboi struggle curling to get off the squat rack.
And people who hog the dumbbells. They got the 20's, 25's, 30's, and 35's all lined up next to them. Inconsiderate af