What pisses you off at the gym

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Just specific to my gym probably. My gym is attached to a bar, and since I have got bigger the bar staff (mainly women) always ask me to help them with kegs and barrels. On saturday I just just finished a punishing workout, and was asked to move a barrel and fukked my groin a bit. Apparently we have to help the bar staff as the owner gets a decent deal off the owner of the building in terms of rent the cheap c*nt so he is.
You don't have to help. . If you get kicked out, then you can sue. Find another gym. Read the fine print in your contract.
Bar staff can move stuff on their own. They have things called dollies to move kegs and barrels.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I hate excessive fake confidence. Like @Dirty said, the white boys who walk around with big ass headphones, singing rap lyrics out loud are the biggest clowns anywhere in society. They're trying too damn hard to give off this vibe of being "free spirits" and expect me to give them a head nod as if they are "down" for knowing a 2chainz song....fuk outta my face clown.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
:wtf:
I have been known to take some side glances at PAWG booty. :manny:

Media. TV. Movies.

That's too bad. It is what it is. Let them do what they want to do. It's their prerogative.
[/QUOTE]
Yea I know I should just ignore people...Im fully aware my thoughts arent healthy.

I was talking about the dudes though...the women go hard in my gym...and I swear like 40% of the bytches have phat asses :wow:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Yea I know I should just ignore people...Im fully aware my thoughts arent healthy.

I was talking about the dudes though...the women go hard in my gym...and I swear like 40% of the bytches have phat asses :wow:[/QUOTE]
I'm going to have to change my body shape unfortunately. I recently had shoulder surgery and can't do bench press, military press, dips, pull-ups or anything that puts a lot of pressure on the shoulder joint. What I will be able to do are legs and bicep and tricep. My chest and back are going to shrink over time. Good bye v-shaped lats. :sadbron:
But I'll at least balance my triceps to be even with my biceps so as not to look like an Abercrombie and Fitch model wanna-be.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
When a dude asks me for a spot and then proceeds to try and do 8 reps of a weight he can't even do 1 rep of.:what: nikka tryna have me do a full workout of curls while he's benching. A spot is a safety measure just in case you can't get the last rep up. nikka it aint meant for me to lift the weight for you.

Now when I see a dude can't lift the weight at all, I just let him struggle, pretending I'm helping, until he aint got shyt left and then I rack it on some:mjpls:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
When nikkas go do bi-cep curls at the squat rack :stopitslime:

When nikkas are using like 5 different type of dumbells:childplease:

amare68

Burr
Daps
Reppin
Sydney
lately everything pple do at the gym pisses me off so i been going after 12 am to avoid anyone on ma way

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Don't like those hype meat heads brah. Dudes acting hard as fuk, but i can see it in their face they aren't a cac savage, like myself, so they aren't about shyt brah, i'll eat one of these meatheads hearts.
:mjlol: