What pisses you off at the gym

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
Why the fukk would I go to the gym to "take it easy"? That's what my fukking couch is for.

werd

if there's any place on earth to be hard and serious and not take it easy it's the gym :pachaha:

maybe planet fitness is his type of place:sas1:

just saying:sas2:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Man yall really be lettin all that get to you? I hardly notice other people like that maybe my gym is just a good spot. Just do my reps, let my boy do his, keep it pushing :yeshrug:

Ima get swole by end of the summer and come take all your hoes :shaq: Ima be the prettiest swollest thang on the beach.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Man yall really be lettin all that get to you? I hardly notice other people like that maybe my gym is just a good spot. Just do my reps, let my boy do his, keep it pushing :yeshrug:

Ima get swole by end of the summer and come take all your hoes :shaq: Ima be the prettiest swollest thang on the beach.
I lost 15 lbs and these traps starting to peek :banderas:

You ain't getting shyt fukk nikka :pacspit:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Some old ass cac faggit creeping near me tryin to coach me through a rep. I treat the gym like im in prison, i dont play the fukk shyt. :hmm: status at all times.
Ol "yeah looking good there but you need to do this for that pump :wrist:" ass nikkas

Ol "COME ON YOU CAN DO IT *pat on back*" ass nikkas :killwithfire:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I cant stand them dudes and chicks that feel a need to go on Facebook and brag or "check in" at their gym every single workout.

You'd figure after the 10th dozen times doing that and never getting any responses or "likes" would give them idea that no one gives a fukk

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I cant stand them dudes and chicks that feel a need to go on Facebook and brag or "check in" at their gym every single workout.

You'd figure after the 10th dozen times doing that and never getting any responses or "likes" would give them idea that no one gives a fukk
Or the fukks that stand in front of the mirror trying to take a mirror selfie blocking the weight rack.

The other day saw some bytch on the elliptical barefoot.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I just hate looking at most people in the gym.
in the age of free information...why is it so the majority of dudes still have that big arm/chest & no legs look?
The fukk is going on...I can count the number of people on one hand that squat at my gym...and those that do dont go over 195.

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
:what: I got a brolic chest, these bytches got t*ts gtfo

she tryna make her t*ts pop out more? I just need an explanation :what:

Like you realize that women do lift right. Maybe she wants a goddamn brolic chest too one day. Maybe she just likes benching. Maybe she's trying to build a well rounded upper body. Maybe she hopes to compete in powerlifting or other sports. Not everything women do is for looks. Maybe she wants to be able to lift her kids, or a friends kids.

You do know there are women with legit pecs that are prob bigger than yours right? You realize that female bodybuilders exist and that they started somewhere? that female fitness models bench?

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just specific to my gym probably. My gym is attached to a bar, and since I have got bigger the bar staff (mainly women) always ask me to help them with kegs and barrels. On saturday I just just finished a punishing workout, and was asked to move a barrel and fukked my groin a bit. Apparently we have to help the bar staff as the owner gets a decent deal off the owner of the building in terms of rent the cheap c*nt so he is.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I just hate looking at most people in the gym.

:wtf:
I have been known to take some side glances at PAWG booty. :manny:

in the age of free information...why is it so the majority of dudes still have that big arm/chest & no legs look?
Media. TV. Movies.

The fukk is going on...I can count the number of people on one hand that squat at my gym...and those that do dont go over 195.
That's too bad. It is what it is. Let them do what they want to do. It's their prerogative.[/QUOTE]