Essential what physique are you ultimately trying to achieve?

semtex

:)
Daps
You'd be surprised at what some ppl can hit naturally. Life ain't fair.

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
You seem to be close to the girl in the picture. Just try to avoid the extreme fitness model look and looking veiny don't rep too failure or go to high on reps except for the glute (could use some work) and leg area and once those areas are big enough then you can lower the reps there too. I can send you a PDF on how to do cardio properly for a feminine look just pm me if you want it.

That's cool. I'mma just keep lifting as heavy as I can, and stick with my routine, as it's working for me.

and cardio? :stopitslime:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Janet's body
janet-jackson.jpg

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harry Aikines is like 23 too. I've been watching him since he was a teenager and he's always been a monster.

If he's taking performance enhancing drugs, he must be taking the wrong stuff, because hes not even a good sprinter.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Harry Aikines is like 23 too. I've been watching him since he was a teenager and he's always been a monster.

If he's taking performance enhancing drugs, he must be taking the wrong stuff, because hes not even a good sprinter.

yeah he's just big as heck....

Too much mass, slows you down.

Thus, why most sprinter don't to be get that big....

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i've come to the realization that i'll never reach what i consider the "ideal" physique. i've made a ton of progress from when i started getting serious about training, but in all reality i just don't have the time to devote to the type of lifestyle of reaching consistent sub 10% bodyfat. between my career and family there's always gonna be time where i'm not getting enough sleep, or eating the right food etc. at least i keep up w my workouts though.