What PG was better than Steve Nash in the last 30 years?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
what was Nash's storyline?
2005 - Nash turned into a superstar playing in D'antoni's new 7 seconds or less system that took the league by storm. The Sun's went from having one of the worst records in the league to having one of the best. - That's the narrative we heard throughout 2005.

2006 - He led the Suns to one of the best records in the NBA without Amare.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2005 - Nash turned into a superstar playing in D'antoni's new 7 seconds or less system that took the league by storm. The Sun's went from having one of the worst records in the league to having one of the best. - That's the narrative we heard throughout 2005.

2006 - He led the Suns to one of the best records in the NBA without Amare.

sounds like MVP material to me!

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
You seriously basing MVP awards of one game?

I can't respond to you after this, you're trolling and people will stop taking this thread serious after what you've done.

I should've known better than to talk basketball with a cac. Answer my question. If Nash had those numbers in two different games and led the league in scoring that year but didnt win MVP would you say he got robbed?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Steve Nash scored 81 points in a game and out scored a team through three quarters but didnt get the MVP that year would you say he got robbed?

Not even just that, look at the team Kobe drug into the playoffs.

Kobe drug a team that had Smush Parker, Luke Walton, and Kwame Brown as starters into the playoffs.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The MVP award should go to the best player. Who is more valuable than the best player in the league? But we all know that's not how the media votes. The media gives it to the player that had the best storyline.

Players better than Nash the years he won it.
2005 - Shaq, Garnett, Duncan, Dirk, McGrady, Wade
2006 - Kobe, Lebron, Garnett, Dirk, Wade, Duncan,

According to that fool Karl Malone was the best player in the NBA the year he won his first MVP award. Also apparently D-Rose was the best player in the league the year he won.

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
Not even just that, look at the team Kobe drug into the playoffs.

Kobe drug a team that had Smush Parker, Luke Walton, and Kwame Brown as starters into the playoffs.

I ain't een wanna mention that breh. What we're witnessing in this thread is the patented rewriting of history at all costs by the cunning and cruel animal known as the Cac. The Cac will ignore obvious things and shrug them off as mere coincidences. The mind of the Cac considers an 81 point performance as "just a one time fluke" and not deserving of the MVP even though the culprits team was down before said culprit got off his ass and decided to do something about it. The Cac will shrug a 63 point performance in which the opposing team was outscored by one player as "beginner's luck". The Cac will write that performance of even though said performance was so good that the culprit didnt even have to play in the fourth quarter because he did so much damage early on. This my breh is the Cac. Be careful for the Cac my attempt to rewrite your history if you aren't vigilant

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you really think about it, I can't think of another player to consistently have that much talent around them and not make the finals once.

Nash has played with:

Dirk
Amare
Shaq
Marion
Antawn Jamison
Joe Johnson
Jason Richardson
Michael Finley

And i'm sure I'm forgetting some names....

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
:russ: Did this nikka really say that Steve Nash was African like that mean somethin?

On the low cac basketball fans might be worse than Lebron and Heat stans cuz they so predictable.

Breh: Who your favorite team?

Cac: The Mavericks

Breh: :comeon: oh yeah? You from Dallas or something?

Cac: Nah I just love Dirk :mjpls: I was so stoked when they beat that punk lebron and the heat :mjpls:

Breh: who else you like?

Cac: Jimmer Fredette :mjpls:

Breh: :beli: word?

Cac: yeah he would be an all star in Sacramento if that thug cousins wasn't eating his minutes up :mjpls:

Breh: :snoop:

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
It's a team spot...Nash has the hardware as the best player in the NBA period. You discounting that because he doesn't have a championship is ridiculous. Is Karl Malone not an alltime great PF (at least top 5) because he does't have a championship?

how many players have yall listed to troll this thread don't have a championship?

Paul, Price, KJ, Stockton, Williams, etc etc. Everyone you're saying his better than Nash, does NOT have a championship nor a MVP - only Magic and Thomas, which I named in my top 5 and Cousy. So what the fukk are yall saying?

Now watch how you move and slide the bar, to keep Nash off a list where he surely belongs on top of the list slightly below Magic

Your logic is shaky at best as you clearly devalue the ability to make everyone around you better as being highly important. Your logic also leaves a lot to be desired as most of the so called personal accolades as many ringless "stars" will tell you would be traded in for a ring including your guy Nash. It is for this reason than many find your thought and points weak as it relates to true value and "all time" status.