What PG was better than Steve Nash in the last 30 years?

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
nash isn't number 3 either. :snoop:

duke is number 8 or 9.

Magic
Oscar
Stockton
Isiah
Walt Frazier
Cousy
Jason Kidd
Steve Nash
Gary Payton

Nash and Payton are tied because both were mainly one way players just on opposite ends.

:mindblown: How was Payton a one way player? He avg more points than Nash :comeon: and Nash only avgs 2 more assist than him. The highest Nash avg for a season was 17 while Payton avg over 20+ for 8 seasons. You are basically are saying Payton was a liability on offense. Plus Payton lead his team to the finals

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I would put slightly above Thomas and barely above Stockton and slightly below Magic Johnson. Now disregard his slow start in his career, once he got going no other PG could handle him. He shot 50% pretty much his entire career as starter and over 40% from 3. Not to mention the years of double digit assists...culminated by MVP award.

I really don't think enough homage is paid by your run and jump low iq basketball lovers, to those gritty, hard nosed, high iq players, especially a living/playing legend such as Steve Nash.

top 5 ever

1. Magic Johnson
2. Steve Nash
3. John Stockton
4. Isiah Thomas
5. Bob Cousy
I'm one of the biggest Nash supporters out there.

You can use the search feature and see how many times I have defended Nash in here as one of the great PGs of out era.

However I am not taking Nash over Isiah THomas or Kevin Johnson

Last edited:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm one of the biggest Nash supporters out there.

You can use the search feature and see how many times I have defended Nash in here as one of the great PGs of out era.

However I am not taking Nash over Isiah THomas or Kevin Johnson

I can understand some of it, it's a different era, but if Nash played when Isaiah played...lawd ah mercy!