What other race of women pays to put FAKE hair on top of their natural ones ?

Daps
Compare waves to black women wearing fake hair brehs :deadmanny: There is literally no correlation to this argument you’re making.

Black women are insecure and ashamed of their natural hair, just call it for what is it :yeshrug:Black men don’t have any problems at all with black women wearing weave itself, it’s the fact that the weaves they be wearing do not typically match with the natural hair texture they are born with. Which throws the ‘protective style’ excuse in the bushes.

:skip:

Where the hell have you been? Did you miss the natural hair movement? Some of you admit you’re not around black women on a close personal basis.

The rest of us have to wait around for them to finish the “wash and go”, and the “silk presses”, while y’all get online and complain.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:popcorn:

A played out topic but better than another Covid thread

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If u gon wear fake hair at least make it look like that msnbc anchor tami something can’t remember her last name.

when I see a dark girl with a long weave on her head I find it embarrassing. Those other races who wear weaves do it cause u can’t really tell. An Asian woman can wear wigs all she wants and no one will look at her funny. Why? Because she woulda likely picked a texture that matches that of her ethnicity.

The fuccked up thing is so many black women look majestic with an Afro type hairstyle. But don’t have the racial confidence to wear it out consistently, unabashed.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Some actually do
clearly mix heritage
You can't be serious
let me guess, you also think black folks can have blue and hazel eyes without having mix heritage or background too right?:unimpressed:

70653dfd781ffc2d339b5e04ece4812b.jpg
this texture is not native to africa, so if you see any black woman who has this natural texture, yes she is mix. most mixrace people don't even have this texture, let alone ones from two black parent.
this is why we can never go no where with these social issues, too many people in the damn community are dishonest and can't keep it real. smh:comeon:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Since I'm the resident Garveyite, it should be no surprise that I made this thread. As I usually call it, it's a psychosis. Instilled in us by so-called people who never had our best interest at heart. Afrikan women are the worse when it comes to hair-hats (that's what they are) because they just look like shyt but regardless it's a crying shame. What's even worse is that we don't control the market or industry. Ninja, there's been women I've worked with and NEVER seen their natural hair. This is crazy but lemme guess—:manny:

Amirite?
The white race
Wig Masters.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
clearly mix heritage

let me guess, you also think black folks can have blue and hazel eyes without having mix heritage or background too right?:unimpressed:

70653dfd781ffc2d339b5e04ece4812b.jpg
this texture is not native to africa, so if you see any black woman who has this natural texture, yes she is mix. most mixrace people don't even have this texture, let alone ones from two black parent.
this is why we can never go no where with these social issues, too many people in the damn community are dishonest and can't keep it real. smh:comeon:
Black people can go from an afro to hair just like that with the use of....

A hot comb or flat iron. You know, invented by a black woman?

This is my last post, you guys keep exposing yourselves

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
:mjlol: @ OP bringing a topic that calls for Black accountability, to TLR.

Look at all the shuckin and jiving excuses being thrown :russ: “bubububut waddabout other races :mjcry:”… OP must be new here :mjlol: TLR nikkas HATE ANY SEMBLANCE of Black accountability :francis: and these nikkas will juelz and jive their way around it til the mods come to their rescue and bush the thread.
Wash, rinse, repeat:mjlol:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Black people can go from an afro to hair just like that with the use of....

A hot comb or flat iron. You know, invented by a black woman?

This is my last post, you guys keep exposing yourselves
these are examples of long hair black women straightening their hair

long and wavy, but not straight nor have indian or east asian texture

mind you, she's fulani too, so she has some nonblack ancestry and yet her hair doesn't look anywhere close to the same texture as indian women
the closest famous black woman that has anywhere close to this natural hair texture is Nicki Minaj, who is a quarter indian
Nicki_Minaj_t580.jpg

and even then, you can still see the difference between hers and the full indian women I posted. look at her ends and roots compared to the indian broad.

yall better stop lying

Last edited: