What other race of women pays to put FAKE hair on top of their natural ones ?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:duck:

yall better stop this

black folks don't have indian or east asian hair texture. you know....the ones that are used the most by sisters for weave and wigs.

btw, I don't have a problem with them wearing it. I just wish they would get the ones that look closer to their hair texture or wavy ones. I hate the ones that look like buckets
Some actually do

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:duck:

yall better stop this

black folks don't have indian or east asian hair texture. you know....the ones that are used the most by sisters for weave and wigs.

btw, I don't have a problem with them wearing it. I just wish they would get the ones that look closer to their hair texture or wavy ones. I hate the ones that look like buckets
You can't be serious

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All women wear extensions bro… It’s just that black women pay exorbitant prices to sew another groups hair texture into their head. It’s actually quite sad because when a chick has to take that sh*t out and they are between appointments, they throw their natural hair in a little poof at the top and act as if they’re hiding. Real talk, they are at work laying low until they can get another sew in or they wear the scarf with the fat ass knot in the front, a faux gold Africa shaped pendant, with some big gold hoops and their baby hairs sticking out. Now they’re then all of a sudden they’re sweet mother of the earth soul sista for the week.

If I went to Great Clips and picked up Brad Kaslowski’s hair off the floor and glued that shyt to my scalp, I would probably be involuntarily thrown in a crazy house.
This is what makes things sad. They're embarrassed and ashamed of their own hair. BECAUSE they were never taught that black hair is beautiful and can be long and pretty just like any other group of hair out there. These black mothers be perming and burning out their young daughter's hair early. Tight braids and weaves eat out your hairline overtime. Not allowing your hair to breathe and grow because its under a stocking cap and wing for 20 days out of the month. They're not being taught how to care and love their natural hair, so they opt for the quick fixes to fit in and not be embarrassed when they're around Sarah and Maria.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
Something about its a protective style.... or racism....everybody does it..... stop bashing black women!....

juelz-talking.gif

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s right tho. And with the texture some people have all they need is a flat iron or hot comb to achieve a certain look with out the use of a wig or weave or perm
It's no point in trying to reason with these troll and white boys. This thread finna end up in the bushes soon anyways :unimpressed: