What other race of women pays to put FAKE hair on top of their natural ones ?

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
orthodox jewish women

full
Not sure of that counts because they shave their heads. Technically they don't have hair

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Brehs gonna play dumb in here :mjlol:

Other races of women may wear extensions and wigs, but at least it actually matches their natural hair texture. Black women wear bone straight wigs and weaves that’s totally different from their natural hair texture.

Exactly

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Other races of women may wear extensions and wigs, but at least it actually matches their natural hair texture. Black women wear bone straight wigs and weaves that’s totally different from their natural hair texture.
Bw's hair can be long straight and soft too with the proper care. Look at Beyonce's kids.

What about dudes with 4b or lower hair that rock waves. Your hair doesn't naturally grow out ya scalp like that? Where is the consistency with u dudes?

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Why does it matter what women put on their heads. nikkas talk that natural shyt, but at the same time love a woman with long straight hair and most of these hoze moms done burnt their hair off as a child tryna give ‘em perms at 6 years old so they’re forced to wear weaves, but who cares I ain’t paying for the shyt. My girl asked me what I thought about her cutting her hair short. I told her it’s her head and she can do what she wants but I prefer her to leave it how it is :ufdup:. What I don’t understand is women that cut their long hair off just to go and put a weave on it :mjlol:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
We all know most of those government checks go right to getting Mai Lin weave and extensions....

It is what it is...

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah you just a c00n these bytches hair are doing full transformations

Diptic-2_large.jpg
XRhgl-Vvm58evsRxG7uu4kKzx151g0IVOca0fl_re-ongjNCYnCc2YklY9M2CuC14m65hVTuw5Xcqv63rEP_1Eu3dAPz3F_JjZ59vbol74nFFXtcd40dSYt5apK9ZZl8pSMUhWEyPsI9E_khuy7NgYXT-34QeirTxcjbIj4BilH6eya3XP5My0WlxTbKaQDu3GvWs1d3

maxresdefault.jpg

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
Bw's hair can be long straight and soft too with the proper care. Look at Beyonce's kids.

What about dudes with 4b or lower hair that rock waves. Your hair doesn't naturally grow out ya scalp like that? Where is the consistency with u dudes?

Compare waves to black women wearing fake hair brehs :deadmanny: There is literally no correlation to this argument you’re making.

Black women are insecure and ashamed of their natural hair, just call it for what is it :yeshrug:Black men don’t have any problems at all with black women wearing weave itself, it’s the fact that the weaves they be wearing do not typically match with the natural hair texture they are born with. Which throws the ‘protective style’ excuse in the bushes.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Compare waves to black women wearing fake hair brehs :deadmanny: There is literally no correlation to this argument you’re making.

Black women are insecure and ashamed of their natural hair, just call it for what is it :yeshrug:Black men don’t have any problems at all with black women wearing weave itself, it’s the fact that the weaves they be wearing do not match typically match their natural hair texture. Which throws the ‘protective style’ excuse in the bushes.
There is definitely a correlation there. You're changing the texture of your hair for vanity reasons. just like the hoes that wear weaves and extensions. Yeah waves don't cost as much to get as those stuff, but its the same idea.

What about the brother's who were rocking conks in the 50's-60's, jerri curls in the 80's, and s-curl kits in the 90's and 00's? Let me guess your reply:

Xavier:
friday-movie-that-was-different.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Black women are insecure and ashamed of their natural hair, just call it for what is it :yeshrug:Black men don’t have any problems at all with black women wearing weave itself, it’s the fact that the weaves they be wearing do not typically match with the natural hair texture they are born with. Which throws the ‘protective style’ excuse in the bushes.

Natural black hair can be straightened, just like other races. Other races definitely blow dry and straighten their hair more, altering the original texture.

You seem to be one of those that think natural hair counts only in an Afro state.