What other race of women pays to put FAKE hair on top of their natural ones ?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
There is a whole natural hair movement STARTED BY A RACE OF WOMEN THAT LITERALLY HAD TO FIGHT TO CHANGE LAWS TO MAKE THEIR NATURAL HAIR LEGAL.

When alleged blk men act like they don’t know what’s up with the politics of blk hair, it makes it seem like these types are just looking for an excuse to hate on blk women they didn’t like anyway.

Here’s a bright idea, go worship ONLY chicks with the kinkiest hair you can find. Make moves with women with 4c hair. Straight. No chaser. Elevate that aesthetic in everything you do.
Those should be the only IG chicks getting props if you are THAT concerned.
There’s shyt tons of blk women and girls rocking naturals and all kinds of hairstyles. Some of ya’ll are stuck on 90s caricatures of Bonequeshas and have ZERO interactions with blk women beyond WorldStar Hip Hop hags sporting skittle weaves.

Fro-Shrinkage.jpg

4c-hair-shrinkage.jpg

a7fe01556e9bc9ba835195e1bc129578.jpg
8ad66598aab793e3eec95f5d1c246fba--natural-hair-shrinkage-beignets.jpg

7b5c82f40f1ce9d9a9bccbb36da2c1d7.jpg

Natural%20Hair%20Shrinkage%202015.jpg

It’s 2021 and some of ya’ll act like you never seen blk women. Blk chicks been growing their hair out and using shyt from their kitchen pantries since the 2000s.

Even years ago when I taught middle school I could see a shift because of the number of little blk girls with natural hairstyles in school vs when I was growing up.
Where have ya’ll been?!:dwillhuh:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Consumers Spend Nine Times More In Hair & Beauty: Report

Bu.. bu. But other races buy wigs and weaves too.... black women spend 9x more than other races on their hair. They are the backbone of the weave industry and it ain't even close. And all they money they spend is going to Asian companies cause they have little to no ownership in this billion dollar industry.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
There is a whole natural hair movement STARTED BY A RACE OF WOMEN THAT LITERALLY HAD TO FIGHT TO CHANGE LAWS TO MAKE THEIR NATURAL HAIR LEGAL.

When alleged blk men act like they don’t know what’s up with the politics of blk hair, it makes it seem like these types are just looking for an excuse to hate on blk women they didn’t like anyway.

Here’s a bright idea, go worship ONLY chicks with the kinkiest hair you can find. Make moves with women with 4c hair. Straight. No chaser. Elevate that aesthetic in everything you do.
There’s shyt tons of blk women and girls rocking naturals and all kinds of hairstyles. Some of ya’ll are stuck on 90s caricatures of Bonequeshas and have ZERO interactions with blk women beyond WorldStar Hip Hop hags sporting skittle weaves.

Fro-Shrinkage.jpg

4c-hair-shrinkage.jpg

It’s 2021 and some of ya’ll act like you never seen blk women. Blk chicks been growing their hair out and using shyt from their kitchen pantries since the 2000s.

Even years ago when I taught middle school I could see a shift because of the number of little blk girls with natural hairstyles in school vs when I was growing up.

This thread ain't about the sistahz who are natural (as counterintuitive as that sounds). It's about those who you fried, dyed and laid to the side. Stop being intellectually dishonest.

Daps
nikkaS IN HERE CAPPING...

ILL GIVE AN EXAMPLE
OF WHAT THE OP IS TALKING ABOUT.

I WAS AT A NYE CELEBRATION
WITH A 99% BLACK CROWD.

90% OF THE WOMEN
IN THERE WERE WEARING FAKE HAIR.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE
ANY NUMBER CLOSE TO THAT
AMONGST ANY OTHER RACE.

:devil:
:evil:

What about the other 10%? Did you try to shoot your shot at them or were you too busy scalp watching like a beautician trying to figure out if their hair was real?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What about the other 10%? Did you try to shoot your shot at them or were you too busy scalp watching like a beautician trying to figure out if their hair was real?
THE WOMAN I TOOK HOME
AND fukkED HAD FAKE HAIR ASWELL.

INTERESTING HOW YOU
BECAME DEFENSIVE
WHEN I DIDNT shyt ON FAKE HAIR.

I JUST STATED FACTS.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkaS IN HERE CAPPING...

ILL GIVE AN EXAMPLE
OF WHAT THE OP IS TALKING ABOUT.

I WAS AT A NYE CELEBRATION
WITH A 99% BLACK CROWD.

90% OF THE WOMEN
IN THERE WERE WEARING FAKE HAIR.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE
ANY NUMBER CLOSE TO THAT
AMONGST ANY OTHER RACE.

90% of women in there were wearing fake hair :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Man foh, you know damn well you can’t tell the difference between a good weave and natural hair.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
90% of women in there were wearing fake hair :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Man foh, you know damn well you can’t tell the difference between a good weave and natural hair.
DUDE THESE CHICKS WEAR
WEAVES DOWN TO THEIR ASS,
ALL TYPES OF WEIRD COLORS,
"WAP" HAIRSTYLES ETC.

YOU CLEARLY DONT GET OUT.

YOU THE TYPE TO SEE shyt LIKE
THIS AND CANT TELL.

71vCMgqm0wL._SL1000_.jpg

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Arguing with black women about this topic is a losing battle. They're in too deep, it's a touchy subject. It's easier for them to say "it's easier" and keep it movin', especially if they get praise and attention for it.

I'll forever support the natural hair movement over everything, but they need more people and better PR. Black people need their own businesses so our women don't have to hair hat it up to progress.

Ultimately though, Black women are the only women who get flack for wearing their natural shyt in places they have to be in like school or places of employment. They're the only race of women who get told at a young age that their natural hair is undesirable or unkempt. They're under tremendous pressure to adhere to European hair standards.

I'd wouldnt care much about it if Black Women actually ran the hair industry. The question shouldn't be "Why do black women wear hair hats?" but how can "black women own the "hair hat" industry?"

Black people should be plottin on how to disrupt the Asians or get out the game altogether and better spend that money elsewhere. This pseudo concern about the topic, especially from black men is a waste of time.

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
these are examples of long hair black women straightening their hair

long and wavy, but not straight nor have indian or east asian texture

mind you, she's fulani too, so she has some nonblack ancestry and yet her hair doesn't look anywhere close to the same texture as indian women
the closest famous black woman that has anywhere close to this natural hair texture is Nicki Minaj, who is a quarter indian
Nicki_Minaj_t580.jpg

and even then, you can still see the difference between hers and the full indian women I posted. look at her ends and roots compared to the indian broad.

yall better stop lying

are you trolling or dumb forreal? You never seen a black girl with a fresh silk press? I can get my hair bone straight with some ceramic flat irons and a hot comb. You must not be ADOS because I can’t even understand how you live long enough to become an adult and not understand this.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll have no idea what other women do. My coworkers is a black man married to an Arab woman and he was just telling me he dropped $800 on a wig for her for Christmas. He said she just likes to wear them because it's easier for her and they last a few years.

Just go date whomever hair care routine you prefer and get off of BW ovaries.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps

Fro-Shrinkage.jpg

4c-hair-shrinkage.jpg

Kindly stop this. You are attempting to defend the indefensible.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Since I'm the resident Garveyite, it should be no surprise that I made this thread. As I usually call it, it's a psychosis. Instilled in us by so-called people who never had our best interest at heart. Afrikan women are the worse when it comes to hair-hats (that's what they are) because they just look like shyt but regardless it's a crying shame. What's even worse is that we don't control the market or industry. Ninja, there's been women I've worked with and NEVER seen their natural hair. This is crazy but lemme guess—:manny:

Amirite?
all women wear wigs or dye their hair my man.