What other race of women pays to put FAKE hair on top of their natural ones ?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This thread ain't about the sistahz who are natural (as counterintuitive as that sounds). It's about those who you fried, dyed and laid to the side. Stop being intellectually dishonest.
But thats my point. STOP FOCUSING on the fried died and laid to the side like they are the only ones who exist. You trying to spark conversation about shyt that already has active solutions. Why is the focus primarily on these types when you can make moves with a shytton of others?:ohhh:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
are you trolling or dumb forreal? You never seen a black girl with a fresh silk press? I can get my hair bone straight with some ceramic flat irons and a hot comb. You must not be ADOS because I can’t even understand how you live long enough to become an adult and not understand this.
you have no idea what me and that broad were arguing about.

just emotional for nothing.

if you actually paid attention, and used your critical thinking, you would have realized that I was talking about how black women can never have the same hair texture as an indian and east asian women, no matter how much they pressed their hair. it's not natural. you can't turn a 4c hair into type 1 without extended chemicals like Micheal Jackson

post one black women who has the same hair texture without being mixrace, as this indian woman

Long_hair_ancient_india.jpg

your turn

and whats up with you ados thinking that I'm only talking about yall? you're not the only black people. none of the women that I used as examples are AAs anyways, so why is your p*ssy bleeding?.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

:mjlol: It's a whole aisle of the beauty supply store in this pic and you worried about US??? :deadrose:

I hope you had this very important conversation with them too. :skip:

the hair supply store by me is alway busy full of women spending money. ask why we can't run the businesses we frequent and people hit you with a myriad of excuses.
"Excuses" = suppliers and manufacturers printing everything in Korean.

You know Korean, breh? :lupe:

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
But thats my point. STOP FOCUSING on the fried died and laid to the side like they are the only ones who exist. You trying to spark conversation about shyt that already has active solutions. Why is the focus primarily on these types when you can make moves with a shytton of others?:ohhh:
When he made a comparison against other races, then said he don't care about other races:comeon:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
:francis:

Weave industry would take a massive hit overnight if black women wore natural styles year round. What it comes down to is separating the blackness from beauty and the dollars will try to correct it through various products. They taught us to hate how we look so we would open our wallets.

Genius

:wow:

What sense of self, pride and love for one another would accomplish if we all had it. Easily tear down a lot of these crooked predators we complain about.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
This topic is such low hanging fruit. There are plenty more things to worry about than bw wearing weaves. It's actually kinda embarrassing that OP thought out was a good idea to make the thread in the first place. Maybe this is your way to burry your head in the sand regarding the REAL and more pressing realities of the black community.

You say this but the implications of the doll test are still real. This is an outcome of our conditioning, I don't see the issue with trying to combat it and redefine who we are. We want to avoid the tough questions and the reality of black people in the west is that we are failing in many avenues across our lives. We need to redefine who we are so there will be a generation that can continue to create their shared destiny.

Daps
You say this but the implications of the doll test are still real. This is an outcome of our conditioning, I don't see the issue with trying to combat it and redefine who we are. We want to avoid the tough questions and the reality of black people in the west is that we are failing in many avenues across our lives. We need to redefine who we are so there will be a generation that can continue to create their shared destiny.

I mean, what do expect from us? Not every bw is gonna go natural just like every bm isn't gonna... (fill in the blank).

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
So according to you black men shouldn’t have any say at all in their women rocking fake hair that doesn’t match the natural hair that grows outta their own scalp? The underlined is the real issue here. And if black men do call it out that makes them a c00n?

If that’s the case, please tell us what does that make Malcolm X
tumblr_nsl0hgDmQ21ud14y7o6_250.gifv

Y’all just be barking all types of c00n from behind a keyboard instead of arguing in reason.

Got em

:wow:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I mean, what do expect from us? Not every bw is gonna go natural just like every bm isn't gonna... (fill in the blank).

Well, if we want to thrive after survival, we must be organized. As the late great Kwame Ture said,

Organize
Organize
Organize

Don't start from a place of doubt, reach who you can and keep doing it. Our hair has plenty of protective styles as is. We have all of the gifts but don't know how to utilize our natural abilities. We must learn how to do use them once more.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol: It's a whole aisle of the beauty supply store in this pic and you worried about US??? :deadrose:

I hope you had this very important conversation with them too. :skip:

"Excuses" = suppliers and manufacturers printing everything in Korean.

You know Korean, breh? :lupe:
If we got most of tb buying public then we can boss up too. Nobody is forced to buy from them.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Black Consumers Spend Nine Times More In Hair & Beauty: Report

Bu.. bu. But other races buy wigs and weaves too.... black women spend 9x more than other races on their hair. They are the backbone of the weave industry and it ain't even close. And all they money they spend is going to Asian companies cause they have little to no ownership in this billion dollar industry.
Did you even bother to read this? It doesn't support the claim you're trying to make.

While Blacks outspend on everything from water to cookware, our beauty buying habits continue to top the charts. We spend nearly nine times more than our non-Black counterparts on ethnic hair and beauty products. Add in $473 million in total hair care, $127 million grooming aids, and $465 million in skin care preparations and we spend a whopping $1.1 billion on beauty annually (not including weaves, extensions, independent beauty supply stores, e-commerce, or styling tools and appliances).