What other race of women pays to put FAKE hair on top of their natural ones ?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Says more about u than the woman. If you going somewhere and 90% of the women looked like that (:duck: ) then you need to reevaluate the company you keep and the places you frequent. Especially if you’re over the age of 30.

I see what you nikkas are doing in this thread and it’s pathetic. Y’all must of REALLY despised y’all mommas the way some of y’all go ham towards black women.
NO GOOFY ITS 2022
YOU EXPOSED YOURSELF.

YOU CLEARLY DONT GET OUT
NOR GET bytchES.

BLACK WOMEN DO NOT HIDE THE
FACT THAT THEY WEAR WEAVE
ANYMORE.

THEY WEAR BIG OUTLANDISH shyt.

DO YOU HAVE ANY REAL LIFE
EXPERIENCE WITH MODERN WOMEN?

84c047ab7177ad2be6d9a528206089e8.jpg

beauty-2015-09-Beyonce-main.jpg

4a78bd9037a970eca7acdc9a4401a755.jpg

bodyimage-tall2-1.jpg

:umad: MY MOTHER NEVER
WORE WEAVE A DAY IN HER LIFE fakkit.

:devil:
:evil:

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
What other race of men pays this much attention to what women are putting on their heads?

look I don’t have any skin in the game because I don’t wear weave and can’t wear weave anyway (I have locs) but I think it’s strange for men to fixate on hair. Like of all the things to focus on that could really uplift our community and make a difference, hair is the pressing issue for y’all? That doesn’t seem feminine and a bit gay to some of you?

It’s a pretty simple action y’all can take: don’t date women who wear weave, there are many of us out there.

Last edited:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Question for the those who say women of other races wear weaves as much as black women: where are all the weave shops for these other women?:patrice:

I see black weave shops all over the hood/ black suburbs. But I never see weave shops in other communities.

Surely Karen would have some world star videos fighting Asian store owners over weaves. Where are those?
:mjlol:

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
It's funny, there were some black men who hated black women for not having straight or loosely curled hair that flowed down their backs. Now some black women have been able to achieve that with weaves and now there are black men complaining about weaves. You even have some black men who hate natural hairstyles and prefer black women to straighten their hair.

This is a prime example of how you can't please everyone and should never try. Just do what works for you and what you like.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
What other race of men pays this much attention to what women are putting on their heads?

look I don’t have any skin in the game because I don’t wear weave and can’t wear weave anyway (I have locs) but I think it’s strange for men to fixate on hair. Like of all the things to focus on that could really uplift our community and make a difference, hair is the pressing issue for y’all? That doesn’t seem feminine and a bit gay to some of you?

It’s a pretty simple action y’all can talk: don’t date women who wear weave, there are many of us out there.

nikkas be knowing the whole breakdown about hair, too.

Shyt will never not be weird.

I remember when this white girl I'm cool with asked me why BM spend so much time making fun of BW's hair. She also said a few BM she was out on dates would compare her hair to BW's hair in a way to complement here. nikkas are embarrassing.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Black women are not the only group of women who wear weaves, extensions etc. Also while I don't care for extended eyelashes and rainbow hair, we as Black men spend too much time trying to police Black women's looks, because dudes would complain if Black women wore their natural or shaved themselves bald.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I ain't no :cape: but don't compare and drag ADOS women with African women

African women take hair hat wearing to the extreme with their goofy looking asses:heh:

Ados women who atleast wear wig/weave atleast try to look good and do when wearing it.
Plus alot are rocking their natural hair snd cutting back on weave/wigs

Last edited:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question for the those who say women of other races wear weaves as much as black women: where are all the weave shops for these other women?:patrice:

I see black weave shops all over the hood/ black suburbs. But I never see weave shops in other communities.

Surely Karen would have some world star videos fighting Asian store owners over weaves. Where are those?
Yep. If other races of women are wearing these hair hats so much. Where are they acquiring them?
:jbhmm:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
nikkas be knowing the whole breakdown about hair, too.

Shyt will never not be weird.

I remember when this white girl I'm cool with asked me why BM spend so much time making fun of BW's hair. She also said a few BM she was out on dates would compare her hair to BW's hair in a way to complement here. nikkas are embarrassing.

It's extremely weird. I don't know any man in real life that talks about hair. At the end of day , is weave what's destroying our community, keeping us oppressed and causing division? It's just really one of those things that I try to understand the motivation/intention when men focus on it, but I always come up grasping at straws, because all I can think is that men should not be that invested in hair. Period.

If we're going to focus on how brehettes are the only group who wear weave that doesn't match their texture, then we also need to focus on how brehs are the only group of men who spends this much time focused on it.
If a man doesn't like weave, don't date a woman who wears it. Now i've made many posts on here making fun of weave and everything, so I'm not even trying to defend the decision to wear it--but I'm just keeping it buck that its some gay and feminine for brehs to have long ass threads about hair.

Daps
It's extremely weird. I don't know any man in real life that talks about hair. At the end of day , is weave what's destroying our community, keeping us oppressed and causing division? It's just really one of those things that I try to understand the motivation/intention when men focus on it, but I always come up grasping at straws, because all I can think is that men should not be that invested in hair. Period.

If we're going to focus on how brehettes are the only group who wear weave that doesn't match their texture, then we also need to focus on how brehs are the only group of men who spends this much time focused on it.
If a man doesn't like weave, don't date a woman who wears it. Now i've made many posts on here making fun of weave and everything, so I'm not even trying to defend the decision to wear it--but I'm just keeping it buck that its some gay and feminine for brehs to have long ass threads about hair.

Coli brehs arent like reg dudes carmel

We multi task

:troll:

But u right a man shouldnt kno this much about womens hair

If u dont want to date women with weave dont

All the micro analysis is weird

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It's a whole lot of lying and fronting going on in this thread :lolbron:

I don't give a fukk tho...

I just don't fukk with bytches that have a certain look. I'm not attracted to that weave, long eyelash, makeup shyt...
Some men and women love that shyt...
That's a bad bytch:yeshrug:

To each his own....

mag357

Superstar
Daps

It’s a pretty simple action y’all can take: don’t date women who wear weave, there are many of us out there.

Sister....it's gay that we are concerned with the shyt the women we like wear on their heads...?
:dwillhuh:

If all of a sudden nikkaz started wearing long weaves... Would that not concern u...as a black women, who I assume deals with black men..

This Convo is actually about a bigger issue in our communities.
About our beautiful women not wanting to look like their beautiful selves...
About how they are making a whole industry rich... Because the want to wear fake shyt that doesn't belong on their heads ..

Let's talk. I could be totally wrong

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Its this simple.

Same for women who complain about certain aspects of mens appearance. They can just decide to not date said men.

Im not going out of my way to bash men, i think this kinda behavior is just weird all the way around.

I would agree with brehs caring so much if it was impossible to find black women without blonde weaves etc etc.

But, at least in my circle, most women rocking natural styles, so i know they exist