What Now Kyle? 2024 49ers Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Facts! Brandon is good, but he is not elite tier. All of us niner fans would obviously want the team to retain him, but not at that 30m asking price. If the team can't trade him for another receiver, then I they should be looking to do a deal for another RT to help shore up the weakness on that side of the offensive line.
Need to start making space for Brock's extension anyway

Taco

All Star
Daps
He's playing with fire too. Instead of taking advantage of Lynch's formula for renewing contracts, he might end up missing the first couple of games and risking the rookie looking good and making Aiyuk expendable and tanking his own value. Also, by playing his 5th year he also risks an injury and fukking up his money for the future too.

It's his call though :manny:.
He doesn’t have the leverage that’s why he’s doing the theatrics. He knows it, but he’s gotta try with little to no leverage. He’s gotta understand this team doesn’t work because of one guy (no team does), but damn near everyone is expendable.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
He's playing with fire too. Instead of taking advantage of Lynch's formula for renewing contracts, he might end up missing the first couple of games and risking the rookie looking good and making Aiyuk expendable and tanking his own value. Also, by playing his 5th year he also risks an injury and fukking up his money for the future too.

It's his call though :manny:.
This is why I miss Eddie D. He was not for the fukkery and shenanigans.

I could just imagine him saying to Aiyuk. Who the fukk do you think you are? Justin Jefferson. fukk outta . Enjoy the cold in New England :mjlol:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
do you think AJ brown should be in that top tier? if so then sun god should be too because he's better than brown imo.
AJ brown is absolutely better than St Brown imo

diva tendencies aside, AJ Brown is a menace at any WR spot on any route. He's always a danger to take the top off down the sideline and also a danger to take a slant and truck dudes. He's a bully too.

St Brown is more of a slot/intermediate guy. He's more QB dependent and is perfect an offense like the Niners because he runs great routes and is a dog in his own right.

But give me AJ any day.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
AJ brown is absolutely better than St Brown imo

diva tendencies aside, AJ Brown is a menace at any WR spot on any route. He's always a danger to take the top off down the sideline and also a danger to take a slant and truck dudes. He's a bully too.

St Brown is more of a slot/intermediate guy. He's more QB dependent and is perfect an offense like the Niners because he runs great routes and is a dog in his own right.

But give me AJ any day.
absolutely better? we will have to agree to disagree on this.

i would take sun god over brown personally. sun god has more 20+ yard catches than brown so i think he evolved his game beyond short/intermediate. i think st brown beat him in every other category with only 6 more targets last season as well. i would understand if someone wants AJ but i think they are closer in talent than people think.

Status
Not open for further replies.