What Now Kyle? 2024 49ers Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw. He gotta go. It wouldn't be wise to sign him with Purdy coming up. Aiyuk money can be spent on other needs.

Hopefully Aiyuk won't budge off of 30 mil per year.
I don’t disagree with you that 30 is too much but think I’d rather over pay to lock down him down. He has great chemistry with Brock and is durable and young, two things none of our other offensive weapons are.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

The Big Earred Goof and the the current Niner Administration running out of excuses.

Yea yall impeached disgraced former Niner President @FaTaL and former VP now Interim President @yseJ has taken over…. But we still haven’t seen real change.

@King Kreole is strong on the polls.

We better have a strong TC and come out on fire them first few weeks! Or more heads will roll :ufdup:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
absolutely better? we will have to agree to disagree on this.

i would take sun god over brown personally. sun god has more 20+ yard catches than brown so i think he evolved his game beyond short/intermediate. i think st brown beat him in every other category with only 6 more targets last season as well. i would understand if someone wants AJ but i think they are closer in talent than people think.
I guess we will have to

This is aDoT in 2023 of 50 receivers who had 85+ targets:

Aside from Deebo being bottom 5, you can also see St Brown is bottom 10 in average depth of target at 7.8 yards

6aaszTn.png

you can argue he had a ton of targets so its just skewed because hes the go-to guy but really it should paint a clear picture

JSN, Thielen, Kupp are all pretty much slot/intermediate guys
then theres gadget guys like Deebo and Rice

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
I guess we will have to

This is aDoT in 2023 of 50 receivers who had 85+ targets:

Aside from Deebo being bottom 5, you can also see St Brown is bottom 10 in average depth of target at 7.8 yards

6aaszTn.png

you can argue he had a ton of targets so its just skewed because hes the go-to guy but really it should paint a clear picture

JSN, Thielen, Kupp are all pretty much slot/intermediate guys
then theres gadget guys like Deebo and Rice
what site is this? i went on a couple and couldn't find anything for adot.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I don’t disagree with you that 30 is too much but think I’d rather over pay to lock down him down. He has great chemistry with Brock and is durable and young, two things none of our other offensive weapons are.
Next man gotta step up :manny: You can't lock down a player that isn't a game changer. The other weapons distract the defense to get him open. Aiyuk ain't facing no double teams. Now if it were Chase or Jefferson, you better pay up. He's not on that level. Niners don't think he is on that level. I agree.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Naw. He gotta go. It wouldn't be wise to sign him with Purdy coming up. Aiyuk money can be spent on other needs.

Hopefully Aiyuk won't budge off of 30 mil per year.

The good thing about those huge QB contracts, they can be structured in a way that allows you to keep a lot of talent while you build a team. His deal will definitely be back loaded to allow them to keep the vets short term while we draft replacements. It's kinda what we've been doing all along if you look at it. It's the other skill position deals that screw you because they don't have that flexibility to get several big deals like that.

We signed Pretty Ricky to a 4 year $12.5 deal but still ain’t sign BA

@jwonder you and @Heretic and all the RWO ain’t :mjlol: :pacspit:

You got me! My name is John Lynch :heh: now I can finally take the mask off like scooby

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

The Big Earred Goof and the the current Niner Administration running out of excuses.

Yea yall impeached disgraced former Niner President @FaTaL and former VP now Interim President @yseJ has taken over…. But we still haven’t seen real change.

@King Kreole is strong on the polls.

We better have a strong TC and come out on fire them first few weeks! Or more heads will roll :ufdup:

And we’ll still won’t win a superbowl because of Kyle’s trash ass

Status
Not open for further replies.