What Now Kyle? 2024 49ers Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets traded during camp, this whole thing has been a disaster

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets traded during camp, this whole thing has been a disaster
The bolts on the wheels are loosening. Piss poor management move. They knew long time ago they did not want to sign Aiyuk to a major deal. The trade is going to be weak now.

You don't overpay for a player you can replace. Aiyuk is replaceable based on the amount of money he is asking. At least they don't foolishly overpay and put the team in a poor position. Signing Purdy is way more important than getting Aiyuk back. Espeically seeing Trevor Lawrence deal.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I still think hes on the team. He might be playing on a 5th year option tho :manny:

rumor was that 26m deal similar to St Brown was on the table

Aiyuk is delusional if he thinks hes that much better than Amon Ra :manny:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
He's playing with fire too. Instead of taking advantage of Lynch's formula for renewing contracts, he might end up missing the first couple of games and risking the rookie looking good and making Aiyuk expendable and tanking his own value. Also, by playing his 5th year he also risks an injury and fukking up his money for the future too.

It's his call though :manny:.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
@wire28

Come get these JOKES:ufdup:

And this time I ain’t talking bout Niner acquired Gulag prison @Box Factory who is serving a 3 to life bid per @Rekkapryde records:heh:

His field awareness and speed are questionable at best based on these events. I can’t vouch for him he can’t make the 53 :yeshrug:

And to be honest he is more of a lamb anyway. That’s where he won his ring :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.