Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bringing up old shyt eh :mjpls:

Just like somebody who is about to be convicted :scust:

:ufdup:

nikkas got this game fukked up
Telling on nikkas just to get they time cut

It’s funny and ironic YOU talking bout someone being guilty?

You sounding like you hinting YOURE the secret 3rd member or @jwonder and @Heretic EVIL RWO :pacspit:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

I’m also gonna blame the current Niner Administration and The Outsider brehs @jwonder and @Heretic we don’t get this shyt done and lose BA :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

I was one of the main one's saying we were pricing ourselves out of this shyt with Aiyuk. He should have been signed way before all those other deals happened.

I guess the Bears were foolish for trading Fields.

Hard to say if Fields is good or not since Chicago never tried to get the man any help at all. I'm impressed that he has any deep ball stats at all since he spent the majority or his time running for his life.
It’s funny and ironic YOU talking bout someone being guilty?

You sounding like you hinting YOURE the secret 3rd member or @jwonder and @Heretic EVIL RWO :pacspit:

:dwillhuh: I'm sitting here eating a late night bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, I don't know nuffin about nuffin bruv.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Yea all this code shyt Interim Pres @yseJ and his team is putting out is crazy

Why don't they just trade his ass? :why:

The drama isn't necessary. He wants 30 mil. He ain't worth 30 mil. It's as simple as that. I wouldn't care where they traded him. He would not come back to haunt us. He ain't as nice as he thinks he is. shyt I wouldn't mind if the Seahawks gave up a 1st for him. They stay on the Niner players dikk to sign.

Aiyuk would be getting that work twice a year. :mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
@jwonder @feelosofer @Heretic @khross415 @Robbo @nightwing2016

Niner Legend Brent Jones said he been seeing yall talk Greasy about Kyle and said yall won’t say it in his face. He daring anyone of y’all to pull up and said he whoop yall ass

I'm disappointed in Brent. Most Niners fans don't even know who he is.

How does he play the game and can't see that this hack hasn't won because his stubbornness on not running the ball in the SB. I mean that's literally the reason why the Niners and Falcons lost.

How the fukk did Mike get those Superbowls? He ran the football dummy! He also let Kubiak call the plays. Huge difference between Mike and Kyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.