What Now Kyle? 2024 49ers Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
The team should be prepared to trade him. I would be surprised if a deal gets done. It's becoming less and less likely.
The team is retarded. They KNEW they didn't want to pay him a shyt ton of money. They missed out on his replacement in the draft.

It makes absolutely no sense to give this mid WR 30 million per year. But the other huge reason is you are going to have to give Purdy twice that per year very soon. You cripple the team by trying to sign both. Aiyuk is a 15 million per year type WR. :manny:

They could redeem themselves if they really could do the Packers trade. Christian Watson is no fukking joke. I called it before he started. He was off to a rough start but starting dominating. Aiyuk could never be a threat like him. He's a red zone hot target and fast as fukk for his height.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Do players have a choice? Because I know they sign a contract to let the team use their likeness. I know Marvin Harrison Jr didn’t sign it at first . Does the same go for the NFL as a whole?

Can EA just use whoever they want?
Yea they have the NFLPA license to use any player they want. I believe they pay the NFLPA a set amount, same like the NFL.

But what they would NEVER do, is put someone on the cover who was going to shyt on the game, not show up to promote it, and not give any fukks about getting it.

So yea.... He fully on board with this

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
The team should be prepared to trade him. I would be surprised if a deal gets done. It's becoming less and less likely.
They aren't trading him post draft imo

At worst they're keeping him on the fifth year option and he misses the first six games which aren't all that tough

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Taco

All Star
Daps
If some dumb team is willing to give up a first I’m trading Aiyuk. He’s good, but he isn’t a certified #1. All our offensive weapons eat cause you can’t single in to defend one. Idk what’s going to happen, but it ain’t good look when most of our core guys took a cut to keep it together.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If some dumb team is willing to give up a first I’m trading Aiyuk. He’s good, but he isn’t a certified #1. All our offensive weapons eat cause you can’t single in to defend one. Idk what’s going to happen, but it ain’t good look when most of our core guys took a cut to keep it together.
Keep thinking that when Deebo pulls his hammy

Status
Not open for further replies.