Status
Not open for further replies.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
He had a terrible year after signing that contract

I mean... shyt 2020 was an awful year for the Niners lol. The covid shyt and countless injuries killed our season

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
all the money the 9ers freed up and a deal with aiyuk still isn't done? any word on what aiyuk is asking for?

i think a contract similar to waddle is his value and the 9ers can afford that right now.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
all the money the 9ers freed up and a deal with aiyuk still isn't done? any word on what aiyuk is asking for?

i think a contract similar to waddle is his value and the 9ers can afford that right now.

He's clearly better than Waddle. If he asks for more I can't blame him but there's no plausible reason he wasn't signed before him unless Aiyuk's camp wanted to wait but I can't imagine them wanting to do that knowing they run the risk of having to play on his option year and then possibly looking at a franchise tag. Like I've been saying tho, it benefits us to get a deal done.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
He's clearly better than Waddle. If he asks for more I can't blame him but there's no plausible reason he wasn't signed before him unless Aiyuk's camp wanted to wait but I can't imagine them wanting to do that knowing they run the risk of having to play on his option year and then possibly looking at a franchise tag. Like I've been saying tho, it benefits us to get a deal done.
I agree. I don't understand how Waddle got that money. But neither Aiyuk are worth that bread.

This offense if done right is a running offense. So they don't need to overpay for an average WR like a Aiyuk.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

One can never get over this man….

You don’t really wanna play into the “conspiracy theory’s” type shyt but some things just don’t make sense

fukk all this. Too many 49ers crying holding. If the offense put up points there would be no discussion. Even with the holding. Mahommes was sacked like four times, had a pick and a fumble. Offense didn't capitalize because the dumb fakkit wanted to pass all day.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
fukk all this. Too many 49ers crying holding. If the offense put up points there would be no discussion. Even with the holding. Mahommes was sacked like four times, had a pick and a fumble. Offense didn't capitalize because the dumb fakkit wanted to pass all day.

Damn breh :pachaha:

We been aligned for years!!!

You know stances like this gonna lead to us finally being on opposite sides and going at each other :lolbron:

But I won’t spoil nothing…….. gonna let this Niner season fukkery play out:mjgrin:

#CINEMA:blessed:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I agree. I don't understand how Waddle got that money. But neither Aiyuk are worth that bread.

This offense if done right is a running offense. So they don't need to overpay for an average WR like a Aiyuk.

That one is a headscratcher.

Seriously :russ:

What we do to Alaska?:mjlol:

Probably got something to do with the actual 49ers forcing Indians off their land and making them move to Alaska and making them build houses out of ice cubes and eating barbecued seal ribs with no sauce. :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That one is a headscratcher.

Probably got something to do with the actual 49ers forcing Indians off their land and making them move to Alaska and making them build houses out of ice cubes and eating barbecued seal ribs with no sauce. :manny:

Damn…… PER THE LADIES:whoa:

Good looking and intelligent :dame:

@Heretic truly is the Big Sexy Kevin Nash RWO breh

:hubie::whoa::whoa::whoa::dame:

Status
Not open for further replies.