What Now Kyle? 2024 49ers Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It might be Aiyuk's people holding things up.
We've had this same situation with Deebo, Bosa, Kittle and Fred (he's the "earliest" extension, signed in July :dead:).

You can't tell we couldn't prepare for this when we've had literal years of experience with this same process for all of our playmakers....

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
its pointless to argue who is holding who up if we just dont know

a lot of other teams are signing their WRs late and in case people havent seen it, Tee Higgins and Jefferson still havent re-signed yet

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I keep forgetting the OL coach got caught snorting coke off a hooker. They really swept that under the rug :pachaha:
easier for Kyle to have total control/power :russ:

foerster was up there really talkin like oline isnt as important when you got playmakers :snoop:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I don't actually disagree, but, also I don't blame Aiyuk for that, I blame our dumb ass front office for sitting on their hands and sticking to this summer time extension BS they do every year with our top players. The team raised his price up when they could have been proactive by signing him before 10 other receivers got the bag and now he's a 30 million dollar receiver by default because we allowed him to be. That's what happens when you allow the market to dictate the price rather than getting shyt done. We could have easily resigned him months ago and restructured later maybe after a year or 2 but here we are staring 30 million in the face when we already have an upcoming cap situation.

As far as Aiyuk being a game changer, he doesn't really have to be but I actually think he's underutilized in our system, he's always open but our team is so balanced that we don't need him to be that guy.

But to your point, no he's no Justin Jefferson but he's a lot better than some of the other receivers that recently got paid. I think he's at least as good as CeeDee Lamb. Watching him run routes is a thing of beauty and he gets targeted way less than all of those other guys.
I mean with Deebo and Kittle on their way out the door and also the mega contract that Purdy is going to get. That mutha fukka better be a game changer. It's going to be all eyez on him very soon.

This is just irresponsible on the front office and the Goof Troop. We wouldn't be in this position if they just traded him to the Steelers and the Niners picked up Brian Thomas Jr. I would rather take the risk on a receiver from LSU than having that PAC 12 Bum long term. :camby:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Jennings is god damn dog. He deserves a long term extension. Dude is money in clutch situations and a 3rd down king! I remember people on here were bugging because Kendrick Bourne went to NE. I was like he wasn't that good and Jennings will be better. :francis:

Yes he overachieved in replacing KBourne…..

That nicca barely a memory at this point.

Sidenote……

Say breh, for the sake of fukkey, storyline and thread entertainment.

At the Bash At The Bay (reveal date of 3rd member) when the secret 3rd Member of your RWO reveals itself.

Please go bananas on these niccas :pachaha:

Unleash all chaos:skip:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
foerster was up there really talkin like oline isnt as important when you got playmakers :snoop:

I mean…he’s got a point :manny:

Building an O-line is important but playmakers are more valuable to this offense imo. You can function with average talent on the OL if you coach them up. They replaced McGlinchey with McKivitz with no drop off. Same thing with replacing Tomlinson with Banks and Alex Mack with Brendel. All those guys were former 1st round picks but the offense got better and scored more points after they left. A big reason why is because of a focus on adding more playmakers, specifically CMC. I still remember how mad some brehs were in here after the that trade :russ:

Investing premium picks/money on playmakers is a big reason why the offense is loaded and the team’s won a lot of games with that team building philosophy

Status
Not open for further replies.