What Now Kyle? 2024 49ers Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I gotta disagree about St. Brown. He's primarily a slot guy, he's really good on the outside too but his damage is mainly from the slot. Aiyuk whether you want to admit it or not is one of the best route runners in the league even with a loaded offense. He'd be a waste inside because of how good he is outside. You don't find many receivers like that.

These are the PAC 12 Bum stats without Deebo.I don't know about you, but I'm expecting why more production than this for 30 million a year. 30 million a year I'm looking for TO, Chase, or Jefferson production. Aiyuk ain't that.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
That final drive of regulation you pick up six yards on the first drive and then pass twice. You get a first you basically win the game and the d-line is gassed. Why pass there running it twice knowing you’re going for it on third down.
People are in denial. He's Offensive Genius. No he's Rain Man.

My bad comparing him to Marv Levy. Honestly the only real SB he should have won is the Giants. The rest no one was beating the Redskins and especially the Dallas Cowboys. They were power houses.

This fakkit had the weakest KC offense and it should as the defense shut it down for three quarters, but he still couldn't get it done. Just like the other games putting up 17 points and using the black man as a scape goat. fukk that cave beast.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

These are the PAC 12 Bum stats without Deebo.I don't know about you, but I'm expecting why more production than this for 30 million a year. 30 million a year I'm looking for TO, Chase, or Jefferson production. Aiyuk ain't that.

If you break that down over the course of a season, that would be 1100 yds without Deebo. Meaning 1100 yds without a real number 2 receiver, that's actually pretty good. On top of that, it's also including his rookie year. If you take the last 2 years in which he broke out, you're looking at a 1300 yard pace. That's telling me, he's consistent with or without Deebo. As far as the money he's scheduled to make, that's just the cost these days. Salaries everywhere are overinflated.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
If you break that down over the course of a season, that would be 1100 yds without Deebo. Meaning 1100 yds without a real number 2 receiver, that's actually pretty good. On top of that, it's also including his rookie year. If you take the last 2 years in which he broke out, you're looking at a 1300 yard pace. That's telling me, he's consistent with or without Deebo. As far as the money he's scheduled to make, that's just the cost these days. Salaries everywhere are overinflated.
Not for 30 million a year. Hell naw. That shyt do not look impressive and it damn sure ain't guaranteed he'd reach a1300yds. fukk the yards. You better be in the end zone alot.

Plus the defenses would adjust. He's not a game changer like that

Last edited:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Not for 30 million a year. Hell naw. That shyt do not look impressive and it damn sure ain't guaranteed he'd reach a1300yds. fukk the yards. You better be in the end zone alot.

Plus the defenses would adjust. He's not a game changer like that

I don't actually disagree, but, also I don't blame Aiyuk for that, I blame our dumb ass front office for sitting on their hands and sticking to this summer time extension BS they do every year with our top players. The team raised his price up when they could have been proactive by signing him before 10 other receivers got the bag and now he's a 30 million dollar receiver by default because we allowed him to be. That's what happens when you allow the market to dictate the price rather than getting shyt done. We could have easily resigned him months ago and restructured later maybe after a year or 2 but here we are staring 30 million in the face when we already have an upcoming cap situation.

As far as Aiyuk being a game changer, he doesn't really have to be but I actually think he's underutilized in our system, he's always open but our team is so balanced that we don't need him to be that guy.

But to your point, no he's no Justin Jefferson but he's a lot better than some of the other receivers that recently got paid. I think he's at least as good as CeeDee Lamb. Watching him run routes is a thing of beauty and he gets targeted way less than all of those other guys.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I don't actually disagree, but, also I don't blame Aiyuk for that, I blame our dumb ass front office for sitting on their hands and sticking to this summer time extension BS they do every year with our top players. The team raised his price up when they could have been proactive by signing him before 10 other receivers got the bag and now he's a 30 million dollar receiver by default because we allowed him to be. That's what happens when you allow the market to dictate the price rather than getting shyt done. We could have easily resigned him months ago and restructured later maybe after a year or 2 but here we are staring 30 million in the face when we already have an upcoming cap situation.
Has Lynch even tried to explain why we take such a retarded approach?

Status
Not open for further replies.