Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
L

they already restructured his contract last year to kick the can down the road

Yep, I saw that they restructured Kittle’s deal in 2023 and in 2024

But just because they restructured his contract doesn’t mean that they won’t ask him to take a paycut later on, especially if he ain’t playing at a high level. Look at Armstead. They restructured his deal before the 2023 season then he got released after he didn’t agree to a paycut

Only time will tell if that happens to Kittle

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
TO is a strong example.

There really hasn’t been another TO since TO.

But guys close to that caliber…..

There’s only maybe been 5 in the last 2 decades

2 things can be true, yes BA gets open because of other talent…. But he also gets open because he can run the route tree and shake the breaks off anyone. We don’t have a WR that run a route better than him and he got nice hands
He's more Anquan Boldin than TO IMO. But we're really screwing ourselves by letting all these receivers sign and not getting shyt done with Aiyuk. We're well on our way to overpaying by close to 10 mil now because if we would have addressed it earlier we could have been in the low 20s I think but now Waddle signed an extension and reset the market again so we're looking at close to 30 million a year now.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
My guy @jwonder be in here speaking the truth on these bum players and coaches :manny:
Bruh. Aiyuk ain't better than no damn St.Brown. The lastest report is he wants a bigger contact than him :mjtf:

Brown ain't got half the talent around him like Aiyuk and he balling. If they don't trade that African booty scratcher somewhere:mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Meh…… I blame Kyle

And the Defense

Real all time great defenses make the critical stop against all great teams
How can you blame the defense when they held KC for the longest. shyt they got their first TD off a muffed punt :what:

Defense did their job. You can't keep them on the field forever. That's what that fakkit did with steady passing.

I wish I could go to press conference and knock that pale face bologna smelling c*nt out

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
He's more Anquan Boldin than TO IMO. But we're really screwing ourselves by letting all these receivers sign and not getting shyt done with Aiyuk. We're well on our way to overpaying by close to 10 mil now because if we would have addressed it earlier we could have been in the low 20s I think but now Waddle signed an extension and reset the market again so we're looking at close to 30 million a year now.
Niners world be a good damn fool to sign that PAC 12 bum to 30 mil a year.

Peerless Price is a closer description. Don't ever compare no Flawrida Boi to a PAC 12 bum:ufdup:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Bruh. Aiyuk ain't better than no damn St.Brown. The lastest report is he wants a bigger contact than him :mjtf:

Brown ain't got half the talent around him like Aiyuk and he balling. If they don't trade that African booty scratcher somewhere:mjlol:

I gotta disagree about St. Brown. He's primarily a slot guy, he's really good on the outside too but his damage is mainly from the slot. Aiyuk whether you want to admit it or not is one of the best route runners in the league even with a loaded offense. He'd be a waste inside because of how good he is outside. You don't find many receivers like that.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How can you blame the defense when they held KC for the longest. shyt they got their first TD off a muffed punt :what:

Defense did their job. You can't keep them on the field forever. That's what that fakkit did with steady passing.

I wish I could go to press conference and knock that pale face bologna smelling c*nt out

They literally feel apart that final drive and gave up a walk off TD with like 3 seconds left

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
They literally feel apart that final drive and gave up a walk off TD with like 3 seconds left
It's called momentum. It should have never got to that point. We had like three three and outs. :mjtf:

The fakkit did not run the ball enough through out the entire game. He started off doing it. CMC fumbled and the Goof Troop passed more. If Mason, Mitchell, and CMC all were running the ball KC would have been KO'd. Mahommes was sacked like four times and threw a pick. They were going 3 and out a lot that game and the offense was not putting up points like they should. I mean run defense was their weak spot. So you pass more? That's some smart dumb shyt right there.

Did we watch two different Super Bowls? Why is everyone in a cult like stance when it comes to the Goof Troop?

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
It's called momentum. It should have never got to that point. We had like three three and outs. :mjtf:

The fakkit did not run the ball enough through out the entire game. He started off doing it. CMC fumbled and the Goof Troop passed more. If Mason, Mitchell, and CMC all were running the ball KC would have been KO'd. Mahommes was sacked like four times and threw a pick. They were going 3 and out a lot that game and the offense was not putting up points like they should. I mean run defense was their weak spot. So you pass more? That's some smart dumb shyt right there.

Did we watch two different Super Bowls? Why is everyone in a cult like stance when it comes to the Goof Troop?

That final drive of regulation you pick up six yards on the first drive and then pass twice. You get a first you basically win the game and the d-line is gassed. Why pass there running it twice knowing you’re going for it on fourth down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.