What Now Kyle? 2024 49ers Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Did they get rid of the service time for practice squad players? I remember there was a limit for like 3 years of service time
I may be wrong but if you have 3+ years and you get cut you dont go through waivers and can choose where to go. if you have less than that you go on waivers and if no one picks you up you can sign with the PS

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I think I said it last year, but Willis' destiny as a half-back/move TE/FB is seeming en route to being realized, and I think ultimately he'll be on the roster long after Latu is headed off to play backup in NV.
It's an overlooked spot to save money, but as much as #44 is a help, he's paid a lot for lead blocks that aren't nearly as important since #71 got to town.

Being able to take that salary and Mooney's money off-book potentially next year could be enough to more than bridge whatever they're separated with Aiyuk, for what will ultimately end up an upgrade after growing pains.
We can't get rid of Mooney, our secondary would be complete ass without him :why:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
We can't get rid of Mooney, our secondary would be complete ass without him :why:
I think he's gone after this year . He finna command way too much money. Right now we getting a bargain and he will be looking for his last large contract of career.

This is why it's imperative to get Green burn outside and anywhere he can for reps.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.