Status
Not open for further replies.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It could. But based off our history, im confident
You’re damned if you do and dammed if you don’t. The Prescott situation is such a mess, he would have been way cheaper 2 years ago. Love did make a lot of difficult throws last year but getting that extension after one year is really scary.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You’re damned if you do and dammed if you don’t. The Prescott situation is such a mess, he would have been way cheaper 2 years ago. Love did make a lot of difficult throws last year but getting that extension after one year is really scary.
True. But Dak didnt have Tom Clements coaching him and he didnt sit behind a HoF qb for a few years. I think we good though

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So we should wait until another Super Bowl loss to finally deal with the elephant in the room

Breh I feel like I've said this before but they're not firing a coach that has been to 2 Super Bowls and 2 Championship Games in like 6 years lol..

Also... this narrative about him being unable to win the big one is wild considering this game went into OT and anything could have happened.

If a KC player fumbles the ball, we win.. and it ruins that whole narrative. I don't look at sports that way.

Andy Reid was in the same boat and now he's winning every year.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The truth is... there are far worse coaches than Shanny that have won the Super Bowl as well.
I think that's the whole point and why many of us got fed up with Kyle :heh: if lesser coaches won with even lesser talent on their roster, What's Kyle excuse :damn: :ufdup: so he's gonna get shytted on and insulted until he fukking brings a ring for us. Anything less than that and he's gonna get the :pacspit: treatment.

(I know your argument for this, just pointing out why other feels the opposite of you).

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Breh I feel like I've said this before but they're not firing a coach that has been to 2 Super Bowls and 2 Championship Games in like 6 years lol..

Also... this narrative about him being unable to win the big one is wild considering this game went into OT and anything could have happened.

If a KC player fumbles the ball, we win.. and it ruins that whole narrative. I don't look at sports that way.

Andy Reid was in the same boat and now he's winning every year.

Eddie D fired Siefert in seven years with two Super Bowl victories not appearances victories. If kc fumbles the ball we win… ok if Kyle runs the ball we win we both can play the hypothetical game the only difference is my choices are things well in his control he chose not to do.

Andy Reid got fired and the eagles won a superbowl and been to another one and you could argue got a bad call that cost them the game.

Kyle needs to be traded after this season if they don’t win a Super Bowl and I don’t think they are. This previous year was it, once again they had it in their hands and Kyle threw it away and said I win big games that isn’t true that I can’t win big games. Jed shows their is no consequences for failure at the very least he should lose gm duties and play calling duties. If Eddie D did it to walsh and Kyle can’t hold Walsh’s jock than Jed can do it to him

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Here’s my question for the anti-Kyle brehs: are y’all gonna even enjoy watching the games knowing that Jed’s not firing him anytime soon?

Serious question
Yup. I'll still root for the team and for Kyle to prove me wrong. Like I said months ago, I'll do my best to keep my mouth shut when others get hyped around mid November-December if we have a good record, and if we have another run in the playoffs I'll try not to be a debbie downer :hubie:

edit/ps: But I wont believe Kyle is capable of delivering a championship for us until he actually does, I've seen too much chocking to continue to believe in him.

Last edited:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
The truth is... there are far worse coaches than Shanny that have won the Super Bowl as well.

That is the most frustrating part about this. What more can you give Kyle for him to get the job done? He chose not to bolster the o-line despite everyone saying he needed to going into last year. He chose to draft a kicker that misses pats including one in the Super Bowl instead of a tackle in the third round.

He has had a defense hold the chiefs to ten or under for three quarters and his offenses couldn’t put up the points to make the game no competitive and a clear victory for his team. He has blamed the defense for both Super Bowl losses despite the offense under performing in both games. He isn’t the guy it is time to admit that

Status
Not open for further replies.