What Now Kyle? 2024 49ers Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes I feeling the same way…. If he gonna go then just go! I know they don’t do the same thing but I loved how Jaun stepped up last season and would love to see if he can have a breakout year at this point.

juan is only open because hes a after thought for defenses.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I mean, it was pretty evident the Steelers were the only team BA wanted to sign a contract with if he couldn't stay with the Niners. Now, the fact that this is still not a 100% done deal continues to tell me both sides are waiting for the other to give up on their high demands (in Aiyuk's case more money, and in Niners case, less money, lol) up until the very end :dead:

If we only getting draft compensation though, I wonder what multiple picks we getting :patrice:

• Dap
Reactions: dza

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I mean, it was pretty evident the Steelers were the only team BA wanted to sign a contract with if he couldn't stay with the Niners. Now, the fact that this is still not a 100% done deal continues to tell me both sides are waiting for the other to give up on their high demands (in Aiyuk's case more money, and in Niners case, less money, lol) up until the very end :dead:
It almost feels like he wants to stay here but also leverage a really expensive contract.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It almost feels like he wants to stay here but also leverage a really expensive contract.
It 100% feels like that. And our front office knows it which is way they are gonna try to make him sign the contract they want. And if not, then trade it is.

• Dap
Reactions: dza

calh45

Cal
Daps

If we only getting draft compensation though, I wonder what multiple picks we getting :patrice:

You think we're getting multiple picks? He's made it very easy for the Steelers to low-ball us and the Steelers aren't paying Russ or Fields anything so they could afford to pay closer to the number he wants.

If he wants to stay I'm assuming it's because he's been a west coaster his entire life. He grew up around Sac, went to ASU, and then to SF, but if it's a 2nd or 3rd at this point they need to kick him out the door. I'd be amazed if we get more than two.......maybe we could get a 2nd if there's a performance trigger in the trade?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
You think we're getting multiple picks? He's made it very easy for the Steelers to low-ball us and the Steelers aren't paying Russ or Fields anything so they could afford to pay closer to the number he wants.

If he wants to stay I'm assuming it's because he's been a west coaster his entire life. He grew up around Sac, went to ASU, and then to SF, but if it's a 2nd or 3rd at this point they need to kick him out the door. I'd be amazed if we get more than two.......maybe we could get a 2nd if there's a performance trigger in the trade?
I just don't see Lynch taking just 1 pick for BA after all this drama. The initial reports were 1 pick + 1 player and now they are saying it's just draft compensation and I don't see our front office being fine with less than the initial offer.

We are supposedly ok with whatever Pittsburgh offered and I'm guessing that means multiple picks.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You know I wanted this PAC 12 bum gone. He's a fake #1. It's not like it's hard to get a good WR, especially in this offense.

I want to spend the money on Trent and other more important players.

I just want to know how true is the report that he only wants $28M and we offering only $26M while other guys out there getting $30M+

What’s the big deal on that $2M if that the case

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I just want to know how true is the report that he only wants $28M and we offering only $26M while other guys out there getting $30M+

What’s the big deal on that $2M if that the case
I don't know. I don't care. 49ers FO dropped the ball on this. They should have extended him when they could have got him for 15 mil a year.
He's not worth 26,28, nor 30.

Let Pittsburgh overpay for him.

Niners need to focus on Trent, Greenlaw and Purdy now that they can move this PAC 12 bum.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't know. I don't care. 49ers FO dropped the ball on this. They should have extended him when they could have got him for 15 mil a year.
He's not worth 26,28, nor 30.

Let Pittsburgh overpay for him.

Niners need to focus on Trent, Greenlaw and Purdy now that they can move this PAC 12 bum.

Jesus you vicious?

You acting like this nicca is Dante Pettis:picard:

Nicca he better than Crabtree:why:

Status
Not open for further replies.