Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Is this true or @FakeNews

President @yseJ

We DEMAND answers

And the Dolphins just re-did Cheetahs contract to give him more guaranteed money and free up space AFTER paying Tua and Waddle. They even extended Tua a year before they even needed to which means they spent extra money that wasn't warranted, yet here we are with Trent and Aiyuk just twiddling their thumbs. Every other team minus Dallas has their important pieces in camp, and we all know the shyt show going on in Dallas. Also, Trent ain't the one to play around with, he sat out in Washington he'll definitely do it to us.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I thought I was the interim VP ? :gucci:

its all dirtbag paraag I swear :hubie:

I say the Interim shyt to fukk with you:russ:

But when you stabbed former president @FaTaL in the back….. under Impeachment Article 10-JG:skip:

You became the Interim PRESIDENT and now current until the polls for this fall

@King Kreole still got some strong poll numbers, so it’s a tight race:sas2:

And @FaTaL (who ain’t forgot your betrayal) is back with the RWO and he may have something say….. these fall storylines finna be interesting

#Cinema:whew:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Is this true or @FakeNews

President @yseJ

We DEMAND answers

While we didn't win a SB, we been in that bytch since Kap was the QB and been deep in the playoffs since Alex Smith

Obviously our FO is one of the best ever to keep us running and in the running for so many years straight. Yes other teams sign their guys early and without holdouts... And the other teams don't have half our talent at any time.. And if they did, it was a good 2-3 year run before they had to completely blow it up.

Yea you gonna hold out and we're going to make you hurt for that money... But guess what? That's only because they are trying to get new deals when the old ones ain't run out yet, and they think we are going to be soft and just give it up easy.. Which would fukk up our team in an instant

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
And the Dolphins just re-did Cheetahs contract to give him more guaranteed money and free up space AFTER paying Tua and Waddle. They even extended Tua a year before they even needed to which means they spent extra money that wasn't warranted, yet here we are with Trent and Aiyuk just twiddling their thumbs. Every other team minus Dallas has their important pieces in camp, and we all know the shyt show going on in Dallas. Also, Trent ain't the one to play around with, he sat out in Washington he'll definitely do it to us.
Now imagine if Dolphins also had a HB, TE and LT to pay and about 5 top 5 defensive players too...

Status
Not open for further replies.