What Now Kyle? 2024 49ers Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

I really wanna know what’s is the plan and what be going on behind the scenes everyday he pulls up.

Like why ain’t this getting done with him on the yard.

It be one thing with these holdouts when cats are in completely different states and it be agents and the office talking but he legit is there??

WTF??

Paraag Marathe outchea fukkin around as usual

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Asking how Bowles is still employed is crazy to me. Yeah he's quiet and looks like he doesn't know what he's doing but he also did well enough to salvage Baker Mayfield, that alone is a sign of a good coach to me.

Todd Bowles isn't the best X and Os but I can say he grew as a coach from his time on the Jets.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Seriously

If this BA shyt is worked out… they better be immediately trynna figure out this Trent shyt!

Or else Interim President @yseJ RWO leader @FaTaL finna have his foot up your ass :ufdup:

He ain’t forgot how you betrayed him and led the revolt to have him removed as the Niner President and banished for a moment

he got a list of names and yours is at the top

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Seriously

If this BA shyt is worked out… they better be immediately trynna figure out this Trent shyt!

Or else Interim President @yseJ RWO leader @FaTaL finna have his foot up your ass :ufdup:

He ain’t forgot how you betrayed him and led the revolt to have him removed as the Niner President and banished for a moment

he got a list of names and yours is at the top

They keep saying our personnel in the front office are geniuses but they aren't, they literally just come up with contracts that mean nothing and restructure that same contract every year and bullshyt around with players until they hold out. All of the other teams can get deals with their guys done, but for some reason we have to wait until the last possible minute and it causes issues because that player is missing valuable reps, and installations, and have to play themselves back into shape.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They keep saying our personnel in the front office are geniuses but they aren't, they literally just come up with contracts that mean nothing and restructure that same contract every year and bullshyt around with players until they hold out. All of the other teams can get deals with their guys done, but for some reason we have to wait until the last possible minute ND it causes issues because that player is missing valuable reps, and installations, and have to play themselves back into shape.

Yes….. I fear what our line gonna look like with no Trent…. Until other guys really start to step up

Status
Not open for further replies.